To recommend a lot on learning docker website at https://github.com/llitfkitfk/docker-tutorial-cn
System: Ubuntu 14.04
Docker: 18.06.0 – ce
There was a problem with the installation and the command was as follows:
The curl -l https://github.com/docker/machine/releases/download/v0.9.0/docker-machine- ` ` uname – s – ` uname -m ` & gt; /tmp/docker-machine & &
chmod +x /tmp/docker-machine & &
sudo cp /tmp/docker-machine /usr/local/bin/docker-machine
His version was a little old, so I just changed v0.14.0 without considering anything else. The installation process is as follows. I was ordered to execute three separate orders,
The docker-machine file appears in the /usr/local/bin directory
View the version information to verify that the installation was successful. Run the command Docker-Machine version and find an error
When I look at the contents of the file, I see no problem. I suspect it’s A newline. Cat-a filename finds that the newline is $.
Also tried running the %s/^M//g command with the ^M tail removed. It could also be ‘< > ‘, but the HTML5 header can’t be deleted.
I found a way to install the website. No matter what I learn, I like the documents on the official website very much, because he is the most formal.
If you are running on Linux:
$base=https://github.com/docker/machine/releases/download/v0.14.0 & amp; &
curl -L $base/docker-machine-$(uname -s)-$(uname -m) > /tmp/docker-machine & &
sudo install/TMP /docker-machine /usr/local/bin/docker-machine
I still have three commands to run, either replacing $bash with the url above, or simply accessing and pasting it directly in the host browser.
The installation process is as follows. Unlike above, it takes a little time and looks a lot more obvious.
Then it was time to witness the miracle. That’s it. I’ve finally installed it.
If you look at the files in /usr/local/bin, the contents are different. I’m finally ready to move on.
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration
- Solve win10 docker:error during connect: Get https://192.168.99.100 : 2376 and error checking TLS connection
- Docker service start, restart, close command
- Some problems in installing wsl2 and NVIDIA docker in win10
- This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
- Installing docker on Huawei Kunpeng server arm64
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- Docker installation sysdig error: running DKMS build failed, could’t find / var / lib / DKMS / sysdig / 0.27.1/build/ make.log
- Warning: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon
- The docker runtime container reported an error: error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed
- error:Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: errno:111 Connection refused；error:couldn‘t ….
- Docker was unable to connect to the docker daemons
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- docker Error response from daemon: Bad response from Docker engine
- Error during connect when installing docker in Windows 10
- Error: path not specified when the docker 1.7 file is uploaded to the container in CentOS
- Error response from daemon: manifest for *** not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown
- Vscode configuration connection server docker write code
- Error response from daemon: Conflict: unable to delete 8598c91556dc (must be forced)