standby The resourcemanger machine reports that the port is unavailable, port 8088 is normal, the process is running, and the log is normal
1. Log in to the two resourcemanger machines and check whether the/var/log/Hadoop yarn/Hadoop Hadoop resourcemanager-emr-header-1.cluster *. Log logs contain error messages
2. Check whether there is an automatically pulled log: startup_ MSG: starting ResourceManager to judge whether active standby switching has occurred
2021-08-10 17:58:01,750 INFO org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager: Already in standby state
3. Check the standby log and find the problem: I can’t connect ZK and keep trying to reconnect. ZK connection exception lasts for a long time. It may not be reconnected due to timeout, and it may enter the terminated state.
This is because there is a problem with the ResourceManager state of header-1. The state of HA and the state of hazookeeperconnectionstate are terminated.
4. Status can be by running on header-1, curl http://localhost:8088/ws/v1/cluster/info
Normal active connection, (active RM) is OK, and yarn service is OK:
5. Solution: ARN active RM can provide normal services. The standby RM is in a wrong state. When restarting active ha later, it may not be switched in time. Restart standby RM to solve the problem.
- Ambari failed to monitor yarn ResourceManager, restart invalid
- HBase hangs up immediately after startup. The port reports an error of 500 and hmaster aborted
- ERROR: Invalid HADOOP_COMMON_HOME
- Ranger yarn plug-in installation
- @Solution of error failed to get response from / Vue cli version marker
- Failed to connect to ourself
- What to do if you repeatedly format a cluster
- Solutions to yarn install error reporting
- Error 1033 received logging on to the standby
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- Linux Mint installs Hadoop environment
- [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] Certificate Verify Failed (_ssl.C:579)
- Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: PipeMapRed.waitOutputThreads(): subprocess failed with code 127
- RAC Error is 16191 Error 1017 received logging on to the standby
- mkdir: Call From hadoop102/192.168.6.102 to hadoop102:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.
- Solution of server not running yetexception in HBase
- Invalid cluster ID. ignore in building Doris database environment
- Exception on start hive: caused by: java.net.noroutetohostexception: no route to host
- Error an unexpected error occurred: * * * etimedout
- Redis: (error) MOVED 8352 192.168.145.128:6380 [How to Solve]