R: unable to load the Shared object object ‘/ usr/lib64/R/library/rJava/libs/rJava. So h1>
when installing mailR package on R today, this error occurred
. After searching and finding, I tried to install a wave of rJava, but failed. The following error occurred:
can be found through this prompt message: R wants us to make sure that the JAVA in our environment is installed correctly (JAVA has been installed correctly in my environment)
if in doubt, use the Root account to run
R CMD javareconf
then I run the R CMD javareconf
you can see the prompt message at the bottom: done.
after seeing this, I went into the R environment again, reinstalled the mailR package, and finally succeeded.
- R: error: package or namespace load failed for ‘rjava’:
- Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘rJava’:
- Solutions to the failure of R language loading rjava
- To solve the problem of loading rjava in installation of xlsx
- R | failed to load cairo DLL
- R load(xxx.Rdata) Error bad restore file magic number (file may be corrupted) — no data loaded
- virtualbox Failed to load VMMR0.r0 (VERR_SUPLIB_OWNER_NOT_ROOT)
- R ggplot Error in .Call.graphics(C_palette2, .Call(C_palette2, NULL)): invalid graphics state
- 1716438 – Error :” Failed to load database information Details: The Database connector crdb_bwquery.
- Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called ‘yaml’
- Some file crashing failed, see logs for details
- Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()) error appears in the R language installation package
- R language – error analysis – error in Call.graphics (C_ palette2, .Call(C_ palette2, NULL)) : invalid graphics state
- Failed to load vmmr0.r0 (Verr_ SUPLIB_ PATH_ NOT_ CLEAN).
- Android Studio Error: Some file crunching failed, see logs for details
- Android Studio Error:Some file crunching failed, see logs for details
- The reason of error in R file
- To solve the problem of “failed to load vmmr0. R0” (Verr) of VirtualBox under Mac OS X_ SUPLIB_ WORLD_ Writable) “error
- Error debug in box2d createfixture Error:R6025 pure Virtual function call solution
- R note for Bioinfo: the column for the select call is undefined