zrange key-1-1 [withscores]
Return to ordered set
span> span> key span> span> , a member of the specified interval.
members of the position according to the span> span> score span> span> value increment ( span> since the childhood span> ) span> to sort.
with the same span> span> score span> span> members of the value according to the dictionary sequence ( span> span> lexicographical order span> span> to line up.
if you need a member according to the span> span> score span> span> value decreasing ( span> from big to small span> ) span> to line up, Please use the span> span> span> ZREVRANGE span> span> command.
subscript parameter span> span> start span> span> and span> span> stop span> span> to span> span> 0 span> span> at the bottom, that is to say, With span> span> 0 span> span> said ordered set first members, with span> span> 1 span> span> said ordered set the second member, and so on.
you can also use negative indices, with span> span> 1 span> span> said last member, span> span> 2 span> span> said penultimate members, and so on.
2. Zrevrange key start stop [withscores]
zrevrange key 0 0 [withscores] span> p>
members of the position according to the score span> value decreasing span> ( span> from big to small span> span> to line up.
Zrevrangebyscore key +inf 0 limit 0 1
ZRANGEBYSCORE key min Max [WITHSCORES] [LIMIT offset count]
- ImportError: cannot import name ‘calinski_harabaz_score‘ from ‘sklearn.metrics‘
- Module ‘XX’ has no ‘XX’ member pylint (no member)
- [Solved] Redis Error: org.springframework.data.redis.RedisConnectionFailureExceptionjava.net.SocketTimeoutException
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- Redis: How to Configurate Redis.conf File
- Centos7 offline installation of redis and PHP extension redis
- Error in compiling pcl1.9.1: “class vtkdatasetmapper” has no member named “immediatemode rendering off”
- Error connecting to redis on localhost:6379 (Redis::TimeoutError)
- Fatal error: Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object in
- TypeError: translate() takes exactly one argument (2 given)
- PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in
- TypeError: __array__() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
- error[E0061]: this function takes 1 argument but 2 arguments were supplied
- Pytorch TypeError: __array__() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
- Failed to notify ProjectEvaluationListener.afterEvaluate(), but primary configuration failure takes
- Solution to redis error in CentOS of idea connected virtual machine
- Error: requesting member ‘*’ of ‘*’, which is a non-class type ‘*’
- error: invalid use of non-static member function
- [C + +] C + + overload operator = must be a nonstatic member function?