zrange key-1-1 [withscores]
Return to ordered set
span> span> key span> span> , a member of the specified interval.
members of the position according to the span> span> score span> span> value increment ( span> since the childhood span> ) span> to sort.
with the same span> span> score span> span> members of the value according to the dictionary sequence ( span> span> lexicographical order span> span> to line up.
if you need a member according to the span> span> score span> span> value decreasing ( span> from big to small span> ) span> to line up, Please use the span> span> span> ZREVRANGE span> span> command.
subscript parameter span> span> start span> span> and span> span> stop span> span> to span> span> 0 span> span> at the bottom, that is to say, With span> span> 0 span> span> said ordered set first members, with span> span> 1 span> span> said ordered set the second member, and so on.
you can also use negative indices, with span> span> 1 span> span> said last member, span> span> 2 span> span> said penultimate members, and so on.
2. Zrevrange key start stop [withscores]
zrevrange key 0 0 [withscores] span> p>
members of the position according to the score span> value decreasing span> ( span> from big to small span> span> to line up.
Zrevrangebyscore key +inf 0 limit 0 1
ZRANGEBYSCORE key min Max [WITHSCORES] [LIMIT offset count]
- matlab Error Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.
- Typeerror in Python: ‘nonetype’ object is not Iterable
- Linux c running error killed
- Leetcode solution 189 Rotate Array Java version
- C++ string substr()
- comparison of Fixnum with nil failed
- The image operation of MATLAB — every detail operation of colorbar
- Error: requesting member ‘*’ of ‘*’, which is a non-class type ‘*’
- Insert into / delete / update / select of SQL Server database table
- Error of replacing VIM editor: s in Linux: pattern not found
- com.alibaba.druid.sql.parser.ParserException: syntax error
- MySQL error: column ‘ID’ in field list is ambiguous
- tf.one_ How to use hot ()
- The usage details of SVM
- The list command in HBase shell reported an error org.apache.hadoop . hbase.PleaseHoldException : Master is initializing
- [problem solving] target is multiclass but average =’binary ‘. Please choose another average setting
- Runtime error r6016 problem
- Module ‘XX’ has no ‘XX’ member pylint (no member)
- Error analysis of receive comments before first target. Stop
- Error: can’t access JTAG chain problem solving method