One line of code, automatically add the watermark content you specify to the PDF file, fast and free.
1. Function introduction
Last time we introduced one of the functions of the python-office library: to realize batch Word to PDF, today we introduce the second function of this library:
“One line of code, automatically add your specified watermark content to PDF files, fast and free.
2. Code description
a. If you are using python-office for the first time,
Just need the following command to automatically download and install python-office
pip install python-office
b. If you have read the previous articles and have downloaded and used python-office,
Then you need to run the following command to upgrade python-office to the latest version.
“The update of python-office is very frequent. It is recommended that you update it every time you use it~
pip install --upgrade python-office
After installing python-office, copy and paste directly and run the following code
import office # import python-office office.pdf.add_watermark() # No need to make any changes to the code, just run
After running, some prompt text will appear in the console. The python-office developed by the Chinese, of course, the prompt text is Chinese.
You can directly enter the corresponding content according to your own needs, and the program will automatically add a watermark. As shown below.
3. About python-office
python-office is an open source third-party library of pypi, designed for python automation office.
“You are also welcome to participate in the construction of the open source project python-office. The open source warehouse address:
- GitHub: CoderWanFeng/python-office
- How to Solve Python WARNING: Ignoring invalid distribution -ip (e:\python\python_dowmload\lib\site-packages)
- Python: How to Solve error While importing windpy
- How to Solve Python Importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified program using tensorflow
- Python 2.7: How to Install PIP
- How to Solve Python ImportError: cannot import name UnrewindableBodyError
- How to Fix Errors encountered in executing Python scripts with command line parameters
- Python: How to parses HTML, extracts data, and generates word documents
- An introduction to sys modules in Python and how packages are imported and used
- Python: How to Use try exception to Display Abnormal Error Information
- Python: How to Set Line breaks and tabs for Strings
- Python: How to Use os.path.join()
- Python: How to Create an Automatic Recording Program
- Python: How to Reshape the data in Pandas DataFrame
- How to Fix keyerror in Python dictionary lookup
- [CHM] Python: How to Extract CHM Data
- Python: How to Costomize the Background of PS
- Python: How to Disable InsecureRequestWarning error
- How to Fix “HTTP error 403: forbidden” in Python 3. X
- Invalid python sd, Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python cod [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Python3.9 Install pycrypto Error