Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/python3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/ddt.py", line 192, in wrapper return func(self, *args, **kwargs) File "/usr/hxy/auto-test/interface/test_start.py", line 49, in test result = RequestsHandle().httpRequest(method, reparam.uri, data=reparam.data, headers=reparam.headers) File "/usr/hxy/auto-test/common/request_handle.py", line 32, in httpRequest headers=headers, verify=False, proxies=proxies) File "/usr/local/python3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 542, in request resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs) File "/usr/local/python3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 655, in send r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/python3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 516, in send raise ConnectionError(e, request=request) requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='sync-test.helianhealth.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /sync-channel/channel/admin/hsp/template/isOnline (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fd369b643c8>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known'))
I don’t get the error locally, but when I deploy the project on a Linux server, I get the error.
This is because there are other technicians using the server besides me, and the version of the request is outdated.
Solution: Update requests with the command: pip install -U requests
If the following error occurs.
ERROR: Cannot uninstall ‘requests’. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot accurately determine which files belong to it which would lead to only a partial uninstall.
After installing a package with distutils, you need to uninstall it with distutils. Unfortunately distutils does not contain an uninstall command, so “uninstall using distutils” means that you have to remove the package manually.
cd /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ mkdir /opt/pylib_backup/ mv requests* /opt/pylib_backup/
PIP list sees that the requests package has been unloaded
[[email protected]_server site-packages]# pip list |grep request DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 reached the end of its life on January 1st, 2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 is no longer maintained. pip 21.0 will drop support for Python 2.7 in January 2021. More details about Python 2 support in pip can be found at https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/development/release-process/#python-2-support pip 21.0 will remove support for this functionality. [[email protected]_server site-packages]#
- Failed to establish a new connection: [winerror 10048] in the requests thread pool, the interface is called circularly to get the datagram error
- [Solved] ValueError: check_hostname requires server_hostname
- Gunicorn Flask Error: [ERROR] Socket error processing request
- Djangorestframework-simplejwt: ‘str‘ object has no attribute ‘decode‘ [Solved]
- How to Solve Python ImportError: cannot import name UnrewindableBodyError
- [Solved] HTTPError: 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://huggingface.co/saved_model
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- Pytorch ValueError: Expected more than 1 value per channel when training, got input size [1, 768
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cublas runtime error : resource allocation failed at
- About the solution of ERROR: Failed building wheel for dlib
- [Solved] Selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: newSession
- Python installs virtualenv through PIP and always reports an error: response.py“, line 438, in _error_catcher yield
- [Solved] Pyinstaller Error: “RuntimeError: No metadata path found for distribution ‘greenlet‘
- [Solved] Python matplotlib Error: RuntimeError: In set_size: Could not set the fontsize…
- PIP Install Mysqlclient error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘mysql.h‘: No such file or directory
- OSError libespeak.so.1 error: no such file or directory [How to Solve]
- When sending HTTP request, python encountered: error 54, ‘connection reset by peer’ solution
- How to Fix “HTTP error 403: forbidden” in Python 3. X
- Django Issues: TypeError: “Settings” object is irreversible
- urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden [How to Solve]