Problem Description: check the consle and find that postman has been crazy to link to the local port 7890, but I didn’t use the port at all. Could not send request has been reported wrong.
Solution: 1. I install postman on one computer, and then link to the same service port. Check the consle and find that the local port 7890 is not connected. Compare the two settings and find that they are the same.
2. But I always think it’s a setting problem. Later, I kept trying to find that I could just remove the check of setting proxy use the system proxy
I guess the local proxy settings of the pot.
- Error: connect econnreused 127.0.0.1:7890 in postman
- Ubuntu 18.04 installing postman
- How to install postman tool in Ubuntu 16.04
- postman restricted header use postman interceptor
- Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname) -postman
- git clone https:// gnutls_handshake() failed: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
- Spark shell startup error, error: not found: value spark (low level solved)
- [Android] – Android studio + carefree simulator
- Solve the browser err_proxy_connection_failed problem
- Event ID 407, 408 – when NAT is used as a DNS server
- Using Fiddler to capture mobile app
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- Solving word experienced an error trying to open the file in word
- TCP error code 10061: unable to connect because the target machine actively refused http://localhost :8732/Design_ Time_ Addresses/TeacherHelperServic
- Install / Remove of the Service denied! Error occurred when installing MySQL service
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect
- A solution to the refusal of rdesktop connection to windows host
- Spring initializer error: initialization failed for ‘ https://start.spring.io ‘