ERROR: Trying to publish a package that has been compiled by Ivy in full compilation mode. This is not allowed.
Please delete and rebuild the package with Ivy partial compilation mode, before attempting to publish.
This is because I was previously building my Angular library in development mode: the
Replace with the following production model.
ng build my-lib –configuration production
After that the error disappears.
- Vue-cli2 sub environment packaging
- [Solved] NPM err! Cannot read property ‘parent’ of null npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: npm ERR!
- [Solved] Npm install Error: verbose stack Error: unable to resolve dependency tree
- vue.config.js build Package UglifyJsPlugin to clear console and print console.log Error: `warnings` is not a supported option
- package.json Scripts configuration environment variable distinguishes development environment from production environment
- [Solved] Angular&CI/CD：Error: initial exceeded maximum budget
- Module not found: Error: Can‘t resolve ‘core-js/modules/es.promise.js‘ in
- [Solved] error C:\Users\HP\Desktop\VueProject\vue_cli\node_modules\node-sass: Command failed.Exit code: 1
- How to Solve Vue loading 3D model Error
- React: How to Solve Web3 import error
- [Solved] VSCode package Error: Command failed: npm list –production –parseable –depth=99999 –loglevel=error
- [Solved] NPM Error: FATAL ERROR: Ineffective mark-compacts near heap limit Allocation failed
- [Solved] error: Unexpected console statement (no-console)
- [Solved] Vue package error: Syntax Error: Error: Cannot find module ‘mozjpeg’
- How to Solve Vue-devtool Package Error
- The vue3 project Error: Cannot find module’vue-loader-v16/package.json’
- [Solved] Vue Project Error: error ‘v-model‘ directives require no argument vue/valid-v-model
- [Solved] Vue E-Charts Error: These dependencies were not found:
- Uncaught (in promise) NavigationDuplicated: Avoided redundant navigation to crrent location: “/home“