After importing the Vue project, #npm run dev reported an error:
Roughly it is a failure to compile a certain vue file, because the module fails to be constructed, and node sass does not support the current environment [mainly node].
Let’s take a look at the node version first:
Upgrading the node version/node version is too high will cause node-sass incompatibility, then just install node-sass again.
[<==>#npm install node-sass -save-dev]
- How to Solve Node start error listen eacces 0.0.0.0:810
- package.json Scripts configuration environment variable distinguishes development environment from production environment
- The addition, deletion and modification of DOM in JS Foundation
- Vue-cli2 sub environment packaging
- Module build failed: Error: Couldn’t find preset “es2015” relative to directory
- Syntax Error: Error: PostCSS received undefined instead of CSS string
- The vue3 project Error: Cannot find module’vue-loader-v16/package.json’
- Solution to build error in Vue project (error in static/JS)/vendor.xxxxx.js from UglifyJs）
- [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string. Received undefined error
- [Vue Run Error] Module build failed: Error: Couldn‘t resolve parser “babylon“
- JS bug Log Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘previoustSibling‘ of null
- [Weex]Error in creating project NPM: unable to load file D:\program files\nodejs\node_ global\ weex.ps1 Because scripts are not allowed to run on this system.
- How to Use DOM to operate CSS
- Difference between innerHTML and innerText
- Vue: How to Solve error avoided redundant navigation to current location: “/xxx”
- How to open a page in a new window by Vue router
- When starting Vue project: cannot find module ‘webpack cli/bin/config yargs’ error resolution
- Localstorage sets the expiration time.
- How to Set Time Zone in Golang
- [Go]Understand the golang project performance analysis tool PProf