IDE no other Settings method to configure Maven globally (one time Maven)
recently when I was writing code with idea, I found that every time I opened a new project, I had to reconfigure Maven, which was particularly troublesome. Baidu online many idea one-time configuration Maven method.
File--> Other Settings code>
but I didn't find in my idea other Settings
so I began to baidu have no other idea Solution for Settings option. Some people say
File--> Settings--> Other Settings code> other Settings in Settings
the end result is, of course, I didn't find it.
I finally found the Default Settings changed his name Settings For New Projects
then go to configuration with respect to OK
once again into the idea of Settings, found that the Maven has been configured.
generally speaking, I'm not careful enough. I wish I could help others.
is recorded for query purpose.
- Idea | change the default configuration of idea to open a new project
- Maven download and configuration
- Failed to execute goal
- Failed to execute goal in Maven build org.apache.tomcat .maven:
- Reason for error in idea @ springbootapplication [solved]
- Error in STS importing POM file of Maven project
- Solve the error of POM file failed to read artifact descriptor for XXX under IntelliJ idea
- IntelliJ idea error: package not found or symbol not found
- New Maven project– pom.xml report errors
- Failed to read artifact descriptor for * maven
- Idea couldn’t be found org.springframework.context .support
- The spring boot project was first created, pom.xml The error is Maven configuration problem. How to solve it?
- package xxx does not exist cannot find symbol
- 解决Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- How to Fix Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- appear Error:java : javacTask: source release 1.7 requires target release 1.7
- How to Fix Tomcat Error: Failed to destroy end point associated with ProtocolHandler[ajp-nio-8009]
- javac Task Error source release 1.7 requires target release
- This configuration cannot edited error is reported in the project today, and the solution is given
- mvn install Error: Failed to read artifact descriptor org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:jar:2