IDE no other Settings method to configure Maven globally (one time Maven)
recently when I was writing code with idea, I found that every time I opened a new project, I had to reconfigure Maven, which was particularly troublesome. Baidu online many idea one-time configuration Maven method.
File--> Other Settings code>
but I didn't find in my idea other Settings
so I began to baidu have no other idea Solution for Settings option. Some people say
File--> Settings--> Other Settings code> other Settings in Settings
the end result is, of course, I didn't find it.
I finally found the Default Settings changed his name Settings For New Projects
then go to configuration with respect to OK
once again into the idea of Settings, found that the Maven has been configured.
generally speaking, I'm not careful enough. I wish I could help others.
is recorded for query purpose.
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- Maven download and configuration
- Python global variables and global keywords
- Jenkins appears error: error cloning remote repo ‘origin solution (set global tool configuration)
- Error: global variable is ambiguous (conflict between using namespace STD and global variable)
- The spring boot project was first created, pom.xml The error is Maven configuration problem. How to solve it?
- Failed to execute goal in Maven build org.apache.tomcat .maven:
- Error c2951: template declaration can only be used at the global, namespace, or class scope. Error c2598: link specification must be at the global scope
- 解决Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven . plugins:maven-surefire-plugin :2.12.4:test
- The import Maven project appears http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException Solutions
- [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.2:war (default-war) on pr
- Maven failed to start component [standard engine [Tomcat] when using tomcat7 Maven plugin plug-in run
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-gpg-plugin:1.6:sign
- “[warning] failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for caused by Maven security agent settings org.apache.maven . plugins:… “
- [Solved] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.22.2:test
- RocketMQ Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check…
- Maven’s jar package conflict; Maven’s introduction
- How to Fix Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven . plugins:maven-clean-plugin :2.6.1:cle