When trying to extract visual features using VQA maskrcnn benchmark: files · master · vedanuj Goswami/VQA maskrcnn benchmark · gitlab,
After compiling maskrcnn benchmark according to the instructions of install, run
python script/extract_features.py ...
An error occurred:
KeyError "Non-existent config key: MODEL.BACKBONE.OUT_CHANNELS"
The problem is: instead of compiling maskrcnn benchmark, you can compile setup.py under VQA maskrcnn benchmark
PS: the author has made corresponding fine adjustments to the network structure and code. The structure in the original maskrcnn library does not correspond to config
- Error: # error PCL requires C++ 14 or above
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found
- [Solved] Pip install icu failed: Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1 in
- Analysis of npm error ENOTFOUND npm ERR! network request to https://npm.***.com/*** failed and the role of the .npmrc file
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Canoe CAPL Error: “the test module is not assigned or invalid”
- [Solved] Compilation error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type…
- [Vagrant] When vagrant up, it stops at “SSH auth method: private key” and times out.
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Error(s) in loading state_dict for FasterRCNN: Missing key(s) in state_dict:……
- Cmake Error The C compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0 — The CXX compiler identification is unknown
- [Solved] Mavenwas cached in the local repository
- [app] install and compile libimobililedevice, How to solve the error
- [Solved] Error C1189: #error: Please use the /MD switch for _AFXDLL builds
- Error: cannot find module ‘webpack cli/bin/config yargs’‘
- Centos pip install uwsgi error: “fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory”
- C# Error: Import “google/protobuf/timestamp.proto“ was not found or had errors. [How to Solve]
- Vagrant up Error: Warning: Authentication failure. Retrying…[How to Solve]
- [Solved] error: failed to run custom build command for `librocksdb-sys v6.17.3`
- [Solved] Docker compose error: ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.
- [Solved] Could not create cudnn handle: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR