vagrant upDid not start properly
vagrant upfollowing error occurs when trying to start the VM environment for the first time in a long time
C:\work\centos>vagrant up Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider... ==> default: Checking if box 'centos/7' version '2004.01' is up to date... ~ default: SSH username: vagrant ==> default: SSH auth method: private key Timed out while waiting for the machine to boot. This means that Vagrant was unable to communicate with the guest machine within the configured ("config.vm.boot_timeout" value) time period. If you look above, you should be able to see the error(s) that Vagrant had when attempting to connect to the machine. These errors are usually good hints as to what may be wrong. If you're using a custom box, make sure that networking is properly working and you're able to connect to the machine. It is a common problem that networking isn't setup properly in these boxes. Verify that authentication configurations are also setup properly, as well. If the box appears to be booting properly, you may want to increase the timeout ("config.vm.boot_timeout") value.
There seems to be an error in SSH authentication
It was because I was trying to boot with Hyper-V on.
It was caused by temporarily switching Hyper-V to use Docker, so when I turned it off and restarted,
vagrant upit started as if nothing had happened.
Another common cause of the same error seems to be a misconfigured VM network (although I was different).
- Start Docker Quickstart Terminal error This computer is running Hyper-V. VirtualBox won’t boot a 64bits VM when Hyper-V is activated
- Intellij IDEA jetty-jmx.xml Error:Duplicate config file paths found
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- com.netflix.zuul.exception.zuulexception Timeout (Fixed)
- Calling Dubbo Service reported the following error (com.alibaba.dubbo.remoting.RemotingException) Causes and Solutions
- Two implementation methods of spring boot scan mapper interface class
- error: could not install *smartsocket* listener: Address already in use PM8:49 ADB server didn’t AC…
- [neo4j] error report when visiting neo4j in spring boot project
- Nginx: How to Use Error_Page
- “Error 0162 – Setup data integrity check failure” after updating BIOS via Thinkvantage
- XAMPP Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies…
- log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (freemarker.cache)
- Abnormal [System.InvalidOperationException: custom type mapping for ‘xxx’ is not specified or is not a solution
- Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Could not connect: No such file or directory
- Error while trying to run project:unable to start debugging.the debugger is not properly installed. run setup to install or repa
- Spring Boot Druid Error: discard long time none received connection
- Mybatis Error: Result Maps collection already contains value
- Springboot Run Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jetty/server/Handler
- Error when Struts2 started Tomcat: org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext filterStart
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error