has been implemented:
pip3 install requests
It’s still wrong.
This reminds me that there are two PIP3
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘requests’
terms of settlement
Execute the following code
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/bin/pip3 install requests
It was solved successfully.
there are two versions of python3 on my computer. I guess one comes with the system. One is that I use brew to install it automatically due to dependency.
The environment variable is
/usr/local/opt/ [email protected]/bin/pip3 script is executed in
The following test shows that my python3 and PIP3 paths do not match.
[email protected]: ~ $ which python3 [16:43:26] /usr/local/bin/python3 [email protected]: ~ $ ls -all /usr/local/bin/python3 [16:43:29] lrwxr-xr-x 1 itkey admin 69 12 22 2020 /usr/local/bin/python3 -> ../../../Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.9/bin/python3 [email protected]: ~ $ which pip3 [16:43:32] /usr/local/bin/pip3 [email protected]: ~ $ ls -all /usr/local/bin/pip3 [16:43:54] lrwxr-xr-x 1 itkey admin 35 4 24 08:25 /usr/local/bin/pip3 -> ../Cellar/[email protected]/3.9.4/bin/pip3
cut the weeds and dig up the roots
Now that the above reason analysis has shown that python3 and PIP3 in my path do not match, just modify them to match.
Put brew before the environment variable
#python3 Use brew export PATH="/usr/local/Cellar/[email protected]/3.9.4/bin:$PATH"
- MAC OS install python3 Error: Permission denied @ dir_s_mkdir-/usr/local/Frameworks
- [Solved] Error: [email protected]: wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- python3 ssl.SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:833) Error
- [Mac Pro M1] Python3.9 import cv2 Error: Reason: image not found
- [Solved] Error when installing pycurl in MAC: Command ‘clang’ failed with exit status 1
- Error in installing Python 3.6.8 for MacBook pyenv [Solved]
- There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)-skipping
- [Solved] Mujoco Error: Missing path to your environment variable.
- When sending HTTP request, python encountered: error 54, ‘connection reset by peer’ solution
- Python Fatal error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- cffi Security Report “c / _cffi_backend.oc / _cffi_backend.c: 15:17: error: ffi.h: No such file or directory” Problem
- Pytorch CUDA Error: UserWarning: CUDA initialization: CUDA unknown error…
- Python environment error, bad interpreter: there is no file or directory
- _ssl.c:510: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding
- [Solved] Django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: SQLite 3.9.0 or later is required (found 3.7.17).
- Python Requests Error: Max retries exceeded with url