Because of the work requirements, recently have been engaged in kettle-related business, in the deployment environment is not known to be linux (in the standard Kirin), has been doing conversions and operations under windows, on the recent to deploy to production, the problem is also exposed, in the environment to start kettle when the error reported:
According to the error message: SWT package could not be loaded, so go online and search for downloading swt.jar .
Place the downloaded jar package under the kettle path of the installation: data-integration/libswt/linux/aarch64/
If there is no aarch64 folder, create one and put it there.
Then modify the spoon.sh configuration information:
When you’re done, restart ./spoon.sh and you’re done!
- Kylin arm64 linux configure: error: cannot guess build type; you must specify one
- How to Fix Linux sub process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- NXP mx8 Platform tensorflow-lite build error [How to Solve]
- Linux Use dtc generate dtb Error: “FATAL ERROR: Unable to parse input tree“
- Opensuse12.3 installation of VirtualBox error resolution
- Solutions to errors in installing xunsearch engine in centos8.0
- [Solved] wsl Error: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x800701bc
- [Solved] Linux Error: tar: Error Is Not Recoverable: Exiting Now
- Error: loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Termux setting path environment variable
- [Solved] gcc: error trying to exec ‘cc1‘: execvp: No such file or directory
- [Solved] source /etc/profile Error: not a valid identifier
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- [Solved] pxp_lib.h:19:10: fatal error: linux/pxp_device.h: No such file or directory
- How to Solve No approve protocol error when running kettle on Linux
- Win10 Start Linux error: Error: 0x800701bc WSL 2 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Yum Install Software Error: Invalid configuration value: failovermethod=priority…
- Configure the node environment under Linux, internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:583 throw err; solution
- CentOS 7 composer install error: phpunit/phpunit 4.8.35 requires ext-dom *