The problem is as follows: The project that was running normally before suddenly reported an error in the applicationContext.xml file header
Referenced file contains errors (http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx/spring-tx.xsd). For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select “Show Details…”
Reason analysis: If you use Maven to build the project, spring always tries to find the xsd file locally when loading the xsd file (the spring jar package already contains all versions of the xsd file), if it is not found, it will go to the URL to specify The path to download. Therefore, this situation is generally caused by a disconnection or the temporary inability of spring’s official website to connect. You can enter the URL of the xsd file in the browser, for example, in the case of spring-beans, enter http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd to confirm.
But this time I didn’t use Maven, the jar packages were all released locally, so the above reasons were ruled out.
Another way of thinking:
1. To make sure that Eclipse can get the xsd file remotely, go to Window -> Preferences -> General -> Network Connections -> Cache and check whether the required file is correct in the Cache entries box under Cache. If you are not sure, click ” Remove All”, then right-click the current Project and select Validator, Eclipse will reload the xsd file;
2. The easiest way is to delete the version number of the xsd file (it has been deleted here, but an error is still reported, so method 1 is adopted).
- How to Solve Error: Type mismatch: cannot convert from Object to Car
- Start error in maven web project java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
- How to Solve Error: Cannot find the declaration of element ‘beans’.
- Prompt unknown error in pom.xml of Maven project
- Gateway Error: Cannot resolve org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-gateway:unknown
- [Maven] Pom.xml error: Cannot detect Web Project version.
- How to Fix “Cannot open Eclipse Marketplace” Error
- Solve Maven project running error Failed to clean project: Failed to delete
- Eclipse: Remote System Explorer Operation
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- How to Solve Gradle Error: Plugin with id ‘jetty’ not found.
- Java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.mybatis.spring.transaction.SpringManagedTransaction.getTimeout()Ljava/lang/Integer; error resolution
- Spring deployment error: Could not open ServletContext resource [/db.properties]
- log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (freemarker.cache)
- Log jar package conflict error: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings
- How to Solve Error creating bean with name ‘log’loginController’
- JSP error: The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- Springboot package error: failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: 3.2.0…
- dubbo 2.5.4-SNAPSHOT dubbo-admin [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error reported: org.springframework.validation.BeanPropertyBindingResult