The problem is as follows: The project that was running normally before suddenly reported an error in the applicationContext.xml file header
Referenced file contains errors (http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx/spring-tx.xsd). For more information, right click on the message in the Problems View and select “Show Details…”
Reason analysis: If you use Maven to build the project, spring always tries to find the xsd file locally when loading the xsd file (the spring jar package already contains all versions of the xsd file), if it is not found, it will go to the URL to specify The path to download. Therefore, this situation is generally caused by a disconnection or the temporary inability of spring’s official website to connect. You can enter the URL of the xsd file in the browser, for example, in the case of spring-beans, enter http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd to confirm.
But this time I didn’t use Maven, the jar packages were all released locally, so the above reasons were ruled out.
Another way of thinking:
1. To make sure that Eclipse can get the xsd file remotely, go to Window -> Preferences -> General -> Network Connections -> Cache and check whether the required file is correct in the Cache entries box under Cache. If you are not sure, click ” Remove All”, then right-click the current Project and select Validator, Eclipse will reload the xsd file;
2. The easiest way is to delete the version number of the xsd file (it has been deleted here, but an error is still reported, so method 1 is adopted).
- JSP web.xml file header web app error [How to Solve]
- VSCode Unable to find custom header file directory: fatal error: no such file or directory
- Tomcat Error parsing HTTP request header Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors
- [Solved] PCH Warning: header stop not at file scope
- How to Solve dtd Error in MybatisGenerator.xml file
- Mac Vscode C++ Customize Header File Error: linker command failed
- [Solved] fatal error: bits/libc-header-start.h: No such file or directory
- Intellij IDEA jetty-jmx.xml Error:Duplicate config file paths found
- [Solved] Read file XXX /pom.xml Error when Maven is configured in idea
- [Solved] kettle Error: Unexpected problem reading shared objects from XML file: null
- [Solved] XML file configuration database connection information logical symbol error
- docker load Error processing tar file(exit status 1): archive/tar: invalid tar header
- Rendering Problems The following classes could not be instantiated: xml layout file could not be loaded
- [Solved] winnt.h a large number of file errors (287): error c2059: syntax error: “;”
- Error when manipulating files: zipfile.BadZipFile: File is not a zip file
- [Solved] ERROR: Could not open requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory : ‘requirments.txt‘
- Vue Error reported after introduction of path: Already included file name ‘×××‘ differs from file name ‘×××‘ only in casing.
- [GO] The entry file under the main package in golang calls other go file functions and appears undefined
- [Solved] import cv2 Error: ImportError: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory