Installation failed, message file is invalid:K: Project \app\build\intermediates\split-apk\with_ImageProcessor\debug\slices\slice_0.apk It is possible to fix the problem by uninstalling the existing version of the apk and reinstalling it.
Warning: Uninstalling will delete application data!
Do you want to uninstall an existing application?
The Android project running into the emulator is reporting this problem:
Click the Build tab -> Clean Project
Click on the Build tab – in Building APKs
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Installation failed with message Invalid File:
- Android error installation failed with message invalid file
- Installation failed with message Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK
- JSP exception message invalid TLD file
- Andorid: Installation failed due to invalid APK file due to version mismatch
- Android installation failed due to invalid URI
- MongoDB Error: Query failed with error code 2 and error message ‘Field ‘locale’ is invalid
- Completely solve install_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible installation error, the installation package is not consistent with the previous installation package signature on the device
- Non 7z achieve. Error reported during CUDA installation. Solution: the installation file is damaged
- brew install node Error: No such file or directory @ dir_chdir Bottle installation failed
- [Solved] selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: unknown error: DevToolsActivePort file doesn
- Android studio installation virtual machine error ® HAXM installation failed.
- Android installation failure: install_ FAILED_ NO_ MATCHING_ ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113.
- [unity] when using unity hub, there is a problem of “failed to delete old unit installation file…” problem
- Error message from server: ERROR: invalid page header in block of relation base
- [Solved] The error message of the persistent file is not configured
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- [C + +] G + + compiler class template error message: template argument 1 is invalid
- Solution for successful but invalid atom minimap installation
- Docker load loading mirror message JSON no such file or directory error