Question: when wechat authentication defines variables in weixinpaycontroller, the assigned value is obtained by reading the configuration file in initcontroller, which may cause that sometimes the data of the configuration file cannot be read?
Reason: This is caused by the loading order of the controller. First, the class inheritance relationship of weixinpaycontroller is weixinpaycontroller — & gt; absauthcontroller — & gt; basemcccontroller — & gt; mvccontroller. The inheritance relationship of initcontroller class is initcontroller — & gt; mvccontroller. It can be seen that these two controllers are inherited from mvccontroller, so there will be the problem of loading order first and then
Short term solution: when deploying online, test it first, and you can see that there is no problem. If there is no problem, you can. If there is a problem, it will be deployed again, and then detected again
Long term solution: weixinpaycontroller is directly inherited from initcontroller, so that the loading order is fixed and consistent
- soapUI Error Loading WSDL
- LDAP: error code 21 – objectclass: value ා 0 invalid per syntax
- Error record: this.requestWindowFeature ( Window.FEATURE_ NO_ Title) error or no effect
- The RenderBody method has already been called
- Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException : srve0207e: Solutions
- [solved] closingontransa ctionalSqlSessionorg.apache.ibatis . session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession @20] No information after that.
- Solution to the error code of 0x80040154 in COM / ole call
- [SharePoint] after deploying webpart, the solution to the resource file in the layouts mapping directory referenced by webpart cannot be found
- The influence of the loading order of props, data and computed in Vue
- Windows Update Error: 80244019
- Hot Swap failed:add method not implemented
- import org.junit.Test And @ test error reporting — solutions
- Solution to prompt “error opening terminal: xterm.” when making menuconfig
- ConfigurationProperties configuration class
- error TRK0005: Failed to locate: “CL.exe”. The system cannot find the file specified.
- SOE deployment error ClassFactory cannot supply requested class
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
- Annotations are not allowed here
- Error inflating class fragment error when loading custom fragment with fragment (valid)
- Windows 7 system update failed – WindowsUpdate_ 800B0100