when writing a Vue cli project, the following problems occurred when running NPM run serve
after consulting the data, you know that you have installed the latest version of SASS loader, which may be because the version is too new, Incompatible with project plug-ins or dependencies
in the terminal, delete the newer version NPM uninstall sass loader
install the lower version NPM install sass- [email protected] –save-dev
- Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘sass-loader’ in ‘F:\H5\project-h5’
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
- Syntax error: typeerror: this.getoptions is not a function an error is reported when the. SCSS file is imported globally
- Vue3 uses element plus package to solve the problem of occasionally disordered code on the icon after it goes online
- Module build failed: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string.
- Installation problems in using SCSS
- Syntax Error: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- After introducing sass into Vue project, start to report error typeerror [err]_ INVALID_ ARG_ Type]: the “path” argument must be of type string
- Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit
- Solution to node sass installation failure
- Does Vue project already have sass loader dependency or report an error using lang = “SCSS”
- Error: cannot find module ‘node sass’
- Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir，‘node_modules\node-sass\vend’
- Solution to the problem of selecting node sass when creating vue-cli3
- Simple solution for node sass installation failure
- Error: Module did not self-register
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- Error reporting – the project directly introduces the error reporting and solution of. SCSS file