When an environment suddenly finds that it cannot connect to the database, it uses JDBC or trafci to connect to the database. The error is as follows:
*** ERROR Internal error occurred. User: XXX
Error  internal error occurred Generally, there is a problem with the authentication of the connection between the database and LDAP
therefore, after encountering this error, first, we can use the LDAP check command to check whether the database user can be queried from LDAP normally. The command is:
If the above command returns result 2, it indicates that trafodion accesses LDAP abnormally,
Lookup request: externalName trafodion, configNmae 'not available' (ConfigNumber -2), result 2(Unexpected error returned from LDAP)
After encountering the above errors, the next step is to check whether the LDAP service is normal
first, we need to find out which machine the LDAP service is on
This can be found through the .traf_authentication_config file in the cdc directory, which can be viewed by executing the following command using the trafodion user.
cdc cat .traf_authentication_config
The value of the LDAPHostName parameter in the .traf_authentication_config configuration file is the LDAP node used by the database.
Once we find the node where LDAP is located, we can log in to the corresponding node to check if the LDAP service is working.
service slapd status
If it is found that the slapd service is not opened, we can open the LDAP service with the following command,
service slapd start
Of course, another is that the LDAP service is started, but the reason for the exception is that there are too many open files. For this scenario, you can modify Max open files to modify the number of open files of LDAP.
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- [Solved] MariaDB Add Datas Error: SQL error  : (cIncorrect string value: ‘\xE5\xBC\xA0\xE4\xB8\x89’ for column
- [Solved] ora 01033 linux,ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progres
- Rabbitmq: Erlang distribution failed solution
- Mongodb Crash Error: Too many open files [How to Solve]
- Mysql18.104.22.168 Error 1054 (42S22): Unknown Column’password’ In’field List’ When Changing User Password
- Mongodb error: authentication failed [How to Solve]
- Node Kubelet Error: node “xxxxx“ not found [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Rabbitmq Error: Failed to start RabbitMQ broker
- Node.js operation mysql error Cannot enqueue Handshake after invoking quit
- Git pull code error fatal: authentication failed fo
- How to Solve Clickhouse restart error: Cannot obtain value of path from config file…
- [Solved] Nacos Startup Error: [db-load-error]load jdbc.properties error
- Rabbitmq failed to stop normally: ERROR: node with name “rabbit” already running on “localhost”
- ArchLinux starts error after modifying MariaDB database path Can’t create test file /xxxxx/xxxxx-test
- [Solved] Canal 1.1.5 Startup Error: caching_sha2_password Auth failed
- How to Fix Error 1069:The service did not start due to a logon failure
- How to Solve ClickHouse Connect Error: Connection refuse
- DM backup database Error: [-7169]:bakres failed to communicate with DMAP message.
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘braveHttpServerHandler‘ defined in class path