Job for httpd.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See “systemctl status httpd.service” and “journalctl -xe” for details.
When opening the httpd service, the error as shown in the title appears
# systemctl start httpd.service Job for httpd.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status httpd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
View the startup log through systemctl status
Check whether port 80 is occupied
netstat -antlp | grep 80
Killing process with kill instruction
Input the httpd start command again, and the error still exists.
Finally, it is found that the & lt; Directory/> It is found that the access permission of the/usr directory is readable by anyone but not executable. Therefore, the access permission of the/usr directory is changed
chmod -R o+x /usr
Try to open the service again, success!
Configuration of httpd.conf
- [Solved] Error running process: CreateProcess failed. Code 2
- [Solved] unknown error: Chrome failed to start: exited abnormally (Driver info: chromedriver=2.36.540471
- Python server run code ModuleNotFoundError Error [How to Solve]
- Python Error: Process finished with exit code -1073740791 (0xC0000409)
- [Solved] Python Error: An attempt has been made to start a new process before the current process has finished …
- Python Error: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known
- [Solved] UserWarning: mkl-service package failed to import, therefore Intel(R) MKL initialization ensuring it
- [Solved] ERROR PythonRunner: Python worker exited unexpectedly (crashed)
- [Solved] Failed environment install leads to “unable to create process using“ error
- Python3.6 Run uvicorn Error: AttributeError: module ‘asyncio‘ has no attribute ‘run‘
- [Solved] forrtl: error (200): program aborting due to control-C event
- [Solved] Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1
- [Solved] pycallgraph Install Error: subprocess-exited-with-error
- Pychar can’t connect to Python console, but it can run. Py file, and Anaconda’s command line can run Python command
- Jetson MONAILabel(arm) Failed to Run distributed Module [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Yolov5 Deep Learning Error: RuntimeError: DataLoader worker (pid(s) 2516, 1768) exited unexpectedly
- Dell Error Code for Failed Hard Disk
- [Solved] RuntimeError An attempt has been made to start a new process
- [Solved] Ubuntu18.04 Install pyqt5 error: Command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-92
- [Solved] Pyinstaller Package and Run Error: RuntimeError: Unable to open/read ui device