Just made a Python program to calculate body mass index BMI, and used Pyside6 to draw the user interface. When using auto-py-exe ( auto-py-to-exe is based on pyinstaller, compared to pyinstaller, it has more GUI interface, which makes it easier to use. for simplicity). After packaging, click main.exe, but it prompts an error: RuntimeError: Unable to open/read ui device. Repeated debugging does not know where the problem is.
At first, I thought there was a problem with the loading UI statement in the main program (main.py). I repeatedly modified the main program, and finally found that it was not the problem of the program.
class Stats(): def __init__(self): # loading UI file self.ui = QUiLoader().load(".\\cac_BMI.ui")
Finally, I found that I needed to put the UI file into the packaged executable folder.
Put the UI file and the main program in the same folder, which is convenient for the main program to call.
Then double-click main.exe, has been able to successfully open the program user interface, and the problem has been successfully solved.
- [Solved] pytorch Error: RuntimeError: Unable to find a valid cuDNN algorithm to run convolution
- How to Solve PyInstaller Package Error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘xxxx‘
- [Solved] Pyinstaller Error: “RuntimeError: No metadata path found for distribution ‘greenlet‘
- [Solved] Pyinstaller package opencv error: ImportError: OpenCV loader: missing configuration file: [‘config.py’]. Check OpenCV installation.
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error: device-side assert trigger
- How to Solve RuntimeError: Expected all tensors to be on the same device, but found at least two devices, cpu
- [Solved] USB: usb_device_handle_win.cc:1049 Failed to read descriptor from node connection…
- pytorch: RuntimeError CUDA error device-side assert triggered
- [Solved] RuntimeError: run loop already started raise RuntimeError(‘run loop already started‘)
- [Solved] Pyinstaller packaged exe error: “failed to execute script XXX”
- [DL Common Issue] RuntimeError: CUDA error 59: Device-side assert triggered
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error (100) : no CUDA-capable device is detected at
- [How to Solve] pyinstaller failed to execute script
- Python Use PIP to install pyinstaller Error [Solved]
- Copy the python3 installation package to Linux and run it. Error while loading shared libraries: libpython3.6. M.so. 1.0
- [Solved] PyInstaller Error: ValueError: too many values to unpack
- [Solved] mmdetection benchmark.py Error: RuntimeError: Distributed package doesn‘t have NCCL built in
- The solution of no such file or directory and cannot load native module running error of python3 pyinstaller after packaging
- Conscience installation: How To install Pyinstaller offline on Windows
- [Solved] RuntimeError: CUDA error: device-side assert triggered CUDA kernel errors