Here is a simple tutorial on how to solve error: “syntax error near unexpected token `newline'”
The message syntax error near unexpected token `newline’ is displayed after the git add command is executed.
The command contains a diamond operator (<>).
Delete the diamond operator (<>) in the command, for example, $ git add README.md.
- vue VM682:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
- [Rails 6] How to deal with ActiveRecord :: RecordInvalid: Validation failed:
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module
- PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘class‘ (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING)
- How to Solve Error “Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.1”
- JSON parse error: Can not deserialize instance of java.lang.String out of START_OBJECT token
- SVN Error:svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible Error [How to Fix]
- How to Fix Common Arcpy Error
- STMS communications error with system/destination rfc error when sending logon data
- Error Report of Yarn Create UMI
- git error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by checkout
- R language learning problem solving error in output $nodeid: $operator is invalid for atomic vectors
- QT solves error: use of deleted function and is private within this context
- rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1648) [Receiver=3.1.2]
- R: Data frame index error “unexpected token”
- How to Solve Error: could not read ok from ADB Server.failed to start daemon error: cannot connect to daemon
- How to Solve Kafka Error: no leader
- Using elementui El-dialog as a subcomponent to close an error
- flutter, Unable to buy item, Error response code: 7 & flutter_inapp_purchase