when I was using phpstorm, I encountered the error of could not list the contents of folder. Using external FTP tools, I could connect to the server normally, but not on phpstorm. After struggling for a long time, I found the following content on phpstorm’s official website
PhpStorm seems to connect to the server but can’t list files or perform upload
This may be because the deployment server requires a so-called passive FTP connection. To set this mode, select Project Settings | Deployment, open Advanced Settings for the server and toggle Passive mode.
Limiting the number of concurrent FTP connections may also help in this situation. To do this, select Project Settings | Deployment, open Advanced Settings for the server and toggle Limit concurrent connections mode setting the number of connections (usually 3-5 concurrent connections is OK for any server if you experience problems with a higher number of connections).
A link to visit is attached:
The translation means:
Phpstorm appears to be connected to the server, but cannot list files or perform uploads
this may be because the deployment server requires a so-called passive FTP connection. To set this mode, select project settings | deployment, find and open advanced settings, and select passive mode.
limiting the number of concurrent FTP connections also helps. To do this, select project settings | deployment, set the number of connections for the server and switch the limited concurrent connection mode, and open advanced settings (usually 3-5 concurrent connections can be for any server if you have a higher number of connections).
In this way, try to use the above solution.
open the server configuration interface tools & gt; deployment & gt; configuration, and then on the interface, find the advanced settings button, open it, check the passive mode option, and then OK
Test again, you can upload normally.
It seems that if you have a problem, you should first check the official documents~
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- How to Fix Microsoft SQL Server Error 1326
- Cube.js TimeoutError: ResourceRequest timed out problem
- K8S error validating data: ValidationError(Deployment.spec): missing required field selector
- Sublime text 3 does not support Chinese/[decode error – output not UTF-8] solution
- Buffer I/O Error in /var/log/messages
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- How to Fix “Cannot open Eclipse Marketplace” Error
- Maven Error: Missing artifact jdk.tools:jdk.tools:jar:1.7
- SharePoint site shows ‘Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable’
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- Rendering Problems The following classes could not be instantiated: xml layout file could not be loaded
- [Solved] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already
- Idea Error: java: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
- Net use Errors Explanation
- The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration
- Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the auto-configuration report re-run your application
- How to Fix Spoolsv.exe Application Error
- How to Solve ERROR – unregister mbean error javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: com.alibaba.druid:type=