When using the MyBatis-Plus starter project, we found that no matter which package under IDEA is imported, Assert will report an error, indicating that the suitable package is not downloaded from maven, and then we have to go to the maven repository ourselves to download the required package Junit.
Open the maven repository, https://mvnrepository.com/, and search for junit will appear many, I will generally choose the number of people using.
- How to Solve idea com.baomidou Error
- How to Solve Hbase JAVA import Package Error
- How to Solve IDEA Error: Command line is too long
- How to Solve IntelliJ IDEA Error: Cannot determine path to ‘tools.jar‘ library for 17 (C:\Program Files\Java\jd…
- How to Solve IDEA @Autowired Error
- How to Solve Error: Your ApplicationContext is unlikely to start due to a @ComponentScan of the default package.
- IDEA Package Error: No valid Maven installation found.
- IDEA Import Servlet Package Error [How to Solve]
- How to Solve JUnit Debugging initializationerror ERROR
- Springboot Project: How to Introduces Local Jar Package
- [Solved] IDEA Add maven Project Error: Error:(3,21)java: Package javax.servletdoes not exist
- [Solved] debug error: cloud netflix. eureka. EurekaDiscoveryClientConfiguration (IDEA package normally)
- IDEA was Filed to Start: error launching idea (Failed to create JVM )
- How to Solve Springboot YML configurate logging.level error
- IDEA-Error java error release version 5 not supported (How To Fix)
- How to Solve Nosuchmethoderror Error
- How to Solve shiro Set sessionIdUrlRewritingEnabled Error (jessionid Removed)
- How to Solve Spring Boot Maven Build Error
- How to Solve Error: Maven ‘parent.relativePath‘ of POM…
- How to Solve Swagger error: IllegalStateException