gyp ERR! build error gyp ERR! stack Error: `C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio\\2017\\BuildTools\\MSBuild\\15.0\\Bin\\MSBuild.exe` failed with exit code: 1
Repeat several times and still report an error.
Check the problem. The yarn version is normal, and the image is also a Taobao image.
1. Execute NPMI – G node gyp command
2. Delete directory/node_ All files under modules
3. Re install.
In addition, it can be seen on the Internet that it may be due to the node version. The node version needs to be lowered. I didn’t try this method. I don’t know if it’s feasible.
- Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked
- Some mistakes in using NPM
- yarn install gyp verb `which` failed python2 Error: not found: python2
- NPM report error: eperm: operation not permitted, unlink… Solution and clear cache_ modules
- Installing and uninstalling nodejs in Linux
- The version number of robot JS running by electron does not match
- Error an unexpected error occurred: * * * etimedout
- Unloading and installation of node and NPM of Vue Foundation
- gyp ERR! build error gyp ERR! stack Error: `make` failed with exit code: 2 gyp ERR! stack at ChildPr
- Node.js Cannot find module ‘mysql’ ‘express’
- npm ERR! Error: CERT_ Untrusted problem solving
- Command failed: NPM install — loglevel error — registry= https://registry.npm.taobao.org
- Using NPM to install Remix error in Windows 10
- Error an unexpected error occurred:“ https://registry.npm.taobao.orgnpm/element-ui : get
- Webpack error module build failed: typeerror: fileSystem.statSync is not a function
- Install and uninstall under Linux system Node.js
- Error creating project by Vue yorkie: command failed
- [Vue] install vuex, error: eperm: operation not permitted, rename
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- On the use of NPM cache clean — force