An error is reported when running a kettle script online
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
The reason is that the memory settings of the local test are different from the online memory settings, and the memory size configured on the offline can be modified.
Spoon. The memory set in bat (windows side) and spoon.sh (Linux side) is too small. It can be set to 1/4 of the machine memory, such as 16g memory, which can be set to 4G.
– XMS initial heap size.
– Xmx maximum heap size.
In many cases, – XMS and – Xmx are set to the same. This setting is because when heap is not enough, memory jitter will occur, affecting the stability of program operation.
- Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 1572864KB object heap
- [Solved] ELK Log System Error: “statusCode“:429,“error“:“Too Many Requests“,“message“ Data too large
- Idea Error: java: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
- [Solved] c++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
- [Solved] Tensorflow error or keras error and tf.keras error: oom video memory is insufficient
- g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus) Please submit a full bug report, with preprocess
- [Solved] JMETER pressure measure with a lot of Ports Error: 504GATEWAY TIMEOUT
- Kettle Flash Back Error:The graphical interface cannot be opened. There is an ETI installation problem
- IDEA reports an error Could not reserve enough space for xxxxKB object heap processing
- [Solved] jedis Error: Could not get a resource from the pool
- [Solved] Hadoop Mapreduce Error: GC overhead limit exceeded
- Project startup error: outofmemoryerror [How to Solve]
- Error during job, obtaining debugging information [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Hive Error: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 3 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapredLocalTask
- [How to Solve] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request header is too large
- [Solved] RuntimeError: CUDA error: out of memory
- [Solved] Flyter uses screenutil to obtain screen width and height initialization error
- NUXT Run generate error: is not in cwd [How to Solve]