An error is reported when running a kettle script online
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
The reason is that the memory settings of the local test are different from the online memory settings, and the memory size configured on the offline can be modified.
Spoon. The memory set in bat (windows side) and spoon.sh (Linux side) is too small. It can be set to 1/4 of the machine memory, such as 16g memory, which can be set to 4G.
– XMS initial heap size.
– Xmx maximum heap size.
In many cases, – XMS and – Xmx are set to the same. This setting is because when heap is not enough, memory jitter will occur, affecting the stability of program operation.
- [Solved] Hadoop Mapreduce Error: GC overhead limit exceeded
- IDEA Compile Project Error: GC overhead limit exceeded solution
- Hive Error: Error: GC overhead limit exceeded
- Idea Error: java: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
- [Solved] “HttpSendRequest“ failed, Windows error code=12002 andretry limit (0) exceeded for URL
- Tidb2.1 reports Error statement count 5001 exceeded the transaction limit, autocommit = false
- [Solved] Keil Error: *** ERROR L250: CODE SIZE LIMIT IN RESTRICTED VERSION EXCEEDED
- Impala Find Error: InternalException: Memory limit exceeded: Error occurred on backend
- Kettle Flash Back Error:The graphical interface cannot be opened. There is an ETI installation problem
- [Solved] Kettle Error: ../deploy does not exist, please create it.
- Kettle Error Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
- [Solved] kettle Error: Unexpected problem reading shared objects from XML file: null
- Kettle reported an error and did not have permission to write files to HDFS
- [Solved] Hexo FATAL ERROR: Ineffective mark-compacts near heap limit Allocation failed
- [Solved] NPM install error: Maximum call stack size exceeded
- [Solved] Doris BrokerLoad Error: Scan bytes per broker scanner exceed limit: 3221225472
- Mac M1 Start Virtual Machine Centos8 with PD to install Kafka error: Error: VM option ‘UseG1GC‘
- [HBase Error]“java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Requested array size exceeds VM limit”