Gazebo error – [rest. CC: 205] error in rest request
summarize some problems encountered in today’s running navigation
this error message appears. Gazebo error – [rest. CC: 205] error in rest request is probably due to the problem in the following file
~ /. Ignition/fuel/config.yaml
URL: https://api.ignitionfuel.org Use
URL: https://api.ignitionrobotics.org replace
~ /. Ignition/fuel/config.yaml file.
After changing this file, there may be errors, but it will not affect the use
the reason is that we just changed the above file
for the problem we want to solve, we can refer to the following scheme
[Err] [ClientConfig.cc:270] Parser error 
Ignore the error, as it doesn’t affect functionality.
Delete the configuration file ~/.ignition/fuel/config.yaml, which may be broken. The next time you launch Gazebo a new file should be created.
- gazebo7 CMake Error:Could not find a package configuration file provided by “gazebo_plugins“
- java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
- About VMware: vmw_ ioctl_ Command error invalid argument. Solution
- [nodejs] error request aborted after request routing in post mode
- Fixed Frame [base_link] does not exist
- Module parse failed:Unexpectedtoken (1:0)You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type
- The Linux version of todesk cannot connect to the server
- catkin_make [Warning]:‘gazebo_LIBRARIES‘ is defined.
- The problem that headers [‘content-type ‘] does not work is set in the Axios get method request interface
- Vue の NPM run serve error: parsing error: unexpected token<
- pandas parse_ Data exception, automatically skip
- C++ cin.ignore Use of ()
- Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called ‘yaml’
- K8s error in installing calico plug-in
- org.yaml.snakeyaml.error.YAMLException: java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
- Vs2015 + OpenGL configuration method
- Ueditor paste word image and upload image file automatically
- Error: unable to process source
- Error an unexpected error occurred: * * * etimedout
- Git solves pull origin error: the following untracked working tree files would be rewritten by merge