An error occurs when developing spark application, as shown in the figure,
This mistake bothered me for two days, but I generally knew it was the problem of dependency.
First of all, I reemport pom.xml , and still report an error. Adding reimport after deleting dependency is also an error. This step is basically ruled out pom.xml It’s a matter of time.
After that, I suspected that the package downloaded to the local was damaged. I went to the local Maven warehouse to check, deleted all the files in the Maven warehouse, let Maven download again, and still reported an error. Here, we exclude the damage of the local package. Maybe there is something wrong with the download.
Then, I opened the local Maven warehouse and found a file with suffix. Lastupdated in the relevant package. The jar package was not downloaded successfully. I tried to manually download the corresponding jar package and add it, but still reported an error. But the reason for the error is basically locked, which is the problem of downloading!
Finally, I reconfigured Maven’s setting.xml File, and repeat the first two steps, reload dependency, no error after running again, the problem is solved
In a word, if you encounter problems about dependency, you can basically solve them step by step according to the previous ideas. If you encounter problems, don’t be afraid. If you analyze them step by step according to the problems and feedback, you can certainly solve them.
- Springboot package error: failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: 3.2.0…
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- Mavenzai install Error: There are test failures
- Maven Error: Missing artifact jdk.tools:jdk.tools:jar:1.7
- How to Solve Error creating bean with name ‘log’loginController’
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js
- libgtk-3.so.0 or libXt.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Overleaf PDF Rendering Error Something went wrong while rendering this PDF [How to Solve]
- The imported project “c:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props” was not found
- Maven Packaging ERROR: Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs
- Spring cloud Eureka error creating bean with name
- [neo4j] error report when visiting neo4j in spring boot project
- MySQL error: starting MySQL… The server quit without updating PID file
- How to Solve Error: Cannot find the declaration of element ‘beans’.
- Git Push Error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:
- Error: cannot find module ‘webpack cli/bin/config yargs’‘
- When integrating redis with SSM framework, error creating bean with name ‘rediscontentserviceimpl’ defined in file
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- GO Exception Runnerw.exe: CreateProcess failed with error 21
- ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment, jvm