Recently, error loading password’s fault file is always reported when opening excel, which is puzzling. However, xlsx file can still be opened, and I didn’t care about it.
However, it is not enough to import xlsx file as data.
Then, after carefully reading the error information, we found that it was MySQL for Excel. What the hell?How did excel get into MySQL.
So find out what’s wrong with MySQL, and then go online.
Finally, I found that when MySQL was installed, there was a component named MySQL for Excel.
Since there is a problem with MySQL for Excel and it can’t be used now, it’s time to unload it.
So, open MySQL installer, check MySQL for Excel (pay attention not to check other, otherwise it’s not good to unload MySQL), and choose Remove. It’s really a good thing.
OK, open excel and never report this error again
- Panda was unable to open the. Xlsx file, xlrd.biffh.XLRDError : Excel xlsx file； not supported
- Office 16 Click to run extensibility component uninstall
- Print regularly to activate the printer (for some printers that need to be activated to print)
- [mysql] “Failed to start MySQL Server” error resolution
- Visual studio 2017 experience
- How to use matlab xlswrite
- To solve the problem of loading rjava in installation of xlsx
- Matlab error “Object returned error code of the xlswrite function: 0x800A03EC
- Solve MySQL error 2002 (HY000)
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- Solution pandas.errors.ParserError : Error tokenizing data. C error: Buffer overflow caught
- [Python] pandas Library pd.to_ Parameter arrangement and example of Excel operation writing into excel file
- Solutions to Excel 2007 “cannot shift object off sheet”
- MySQL startup problem (ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user’ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO))
- Win10 install iTunes appears: “installation assembly microsoft.VC80 . CRT, tupe = Win32, version = 8.0.50727.6195 “…”
- Solutions to problems in SAS 9.3 x64 importing and exporting Excel
- Magento installation error: database connect error
- Desktop support fixed objects will move
- After the installation of vs2017, we can’t find the source files such as windows. H, stdio. H, etc
- Error box (2)