Do is a post function, post can be displayed after the details, the error is in the post after clicking the error
first of all, the meaning of the question is that the “title” attribute cannot be found in the list class, which means that the data is queried, but the title attribute cannot be found
after re checking one side of the code, it is found that there is no problem, that is, the method return type of the POJO class in the Dao layer is not written correctly. I wrote the list type at that time, but all I want to display is a message. List is a collection type, which can’t be found. Therefore, you can change the list type to the entity type consult.
- Struts 2 encapsulates form data into list and map sets
- entity framework core + SQLite Error 1: ‘no such table: Blogs’.
- HTML using title attribute to display text with mouse hover
- Spring data JAP SQL error:17059 SQL State:99999
- 21. Merge Two Sorted Lists [easy] (Python)
- How to Fix SQL Error: 1054, SQLState: 42S22 Unknown column ‘markcardex0_.art_service_time’ in ‘field list’
- How to Fix stack overflow error
- Error handling when ABP specifies map object during map operation
- Java project cannot import entity class package and service package, controller layer reports error, fix project setup is OK
- CFNetwork internal error (0xc01a:/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CFNetwork/CFNetwork
- A the tag is grayed out and cannot be clicked
- Spring boot thymeleaf crud implements simple functions of adding, deleting, modifying and querying
- java.util.Collections.max() [How to Use]
- Net Q & A: how to avoid the exception thrown by max() on emptyenumerable?
- Declarative development tab in Vue
- Java retainAll throws an unsupported operation exception record
- Practice — CSS3 — frame animation to achieve special effects
- How to use the menu of elementui unique opened sidebar
- Related configuration of mybatis project