When executing DNF Update, you encountered the following problem:
[[email protected] ~]$ sudo dnf update [sudo] password for zhangz: Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'fedora' [[email protected] ~]$
Later, it was found that the agent problem was set before:
1 [main] 2 gpgcheck=1 3 installonly_limit=3 4 clean_requirements_on_remove=True 5 6 #proxy=http://10.0.13.109:808 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ /etc/dnf/dnf.conf [TYPE=] [POS=0006,0001][100%] [LEN=6] "/etc/dnf/dnf.conf" [readonly] 6L, 103C
Just comment out the proxy line above.
all the existing proxy line, because I need a proxy in the company, otherwise when I connect to the external network, direct dial-up Internet at home there is no proxy problem, the 10 network segment of the LAN address does not exist, so the use of DNF will prompt an error.
- ERROR: Pool overlaps with other one on this address space
- Wsimport generates WebService client error [error] can’t connect to socks proxy:http
- “[warning] failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for caused by Maven security agent settings org.apache.maven . plugins:… “
- IP address cannot be viewed through ifconfig in virtual machine
- [Linux] curl: (7) failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 1086: connection reused solution
- Event ID 407, 408 – when NAT is used as a DNS server
- CentOS uses Yum install to report errors
- [solution] install L2TP and related settings in Ubuntu 18.04
- Samba error: session setup failed: NT_ STATUS_ LOGON_ FAILURE
- One of the configured repositories failed (Unknown), and yum doesn’t have enough cached data to cont
- Vscode error: error: read etimedout
- 【wget failed】Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7890… failed: Connection refused.
- failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 400
- docker apache php-fpm AH01071: Got error ‘Primary script unknown\n’
- WebSocket failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 400
- Deployment project websocket failed: error during websocket Handshake: unexpected response code: 400
- The route addition failed: Either the interface index is wrong or the gateway do es not lie on the s
- git clone https:// gnutls_handshake() failed: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
- Ethernet Cable vs. Telephone Cable: Which Is Your Option?
- OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443