The SVN server version is too old to support tlsv1.0 0
The development client system is deepin (v20.3). Check/etc/SSL/OpenSSL CNF file
MinProtocol = TLSv1. 2
CipherString = [email protected] =2
the system supports to 1.2 by default, changes to 1.0, and then submits the problem for solution.
- [Solved] svn: OPTIONS of ‘https://xxx/svn/xxx’: SSL handshake failed: SSL error: Key usage violation in certificate has been detected.
- [Solved] Cannot run program “svn” (in directory “D: xxxx”): CreateProcess error=2, the system cannot find the specified file.
- [Solved] mosquitto log Error: SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert decrypt error
- Error Running Context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection
- deepin rosdep update Error: ERROR: Rosdep experienced an error: Could not detect OS,
- Nginx Error: SSL: error:140AB18F:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate:ee key too small
- Nginx Error: nginx: [emerg] the “ssl“ parameter requires ngx_http_ssl_module in /project/api/nginx.conf:
- [Solved] Git Error: OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- [Solved] E Sub-process usrbindpkg returned an error code (1)
- [Solved] an error occurred when attempting to lock the volume
- An error occurred during the signature verification in the ROS function pack warehouse
- [Solved] Error detected while processing /root/.vimrc: E492: Not an editor command: Plug ‘scrooloose/nerdtree’
- [How to Solve] Apache cannot be restarted with Windows Server + Open SSL
- [Solved] An unexpected error has occurred. Conda has prepared the above report.
- ERROR conda.core.link:_execute(699): An error occurred while installing package ‘‘Rolling back trans
- Running shell script reports an error: “syntax error near unexpected token solution ‘”
- [Solved] Module yaml error: Unexpected key in data: static_context
- Apache Cannot Start: SSL Library Error: -8181 Certificate has expired
- [Solved] Git Error: OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection was reset, errno 10054和Failed to connect to github.com port 443
- [Solved] Error: X_LINK_COMMUNICATION_NOT_OPEN or X_LINK_ERROR