QLV format video is not so easy to deal with, it seems to be an encryption format, trying to change. QLV to. MP4 or. Flv is useless, using format factory and other conversion software conversion is not recognized at all. But this does not mean that there is no way. In fact, the real way is not to use any tools
1, we want to show hidden files. In the computer folder option, display the hidden files, folders and drives; 2. Enter the program cache folder of the video, and under the folder of “vodcache” hidden attribute, you can see many. TDL files, which are segmented files of the video; 3. In the search bar of Windows Start button, type “CMD”, confirm and enter, and enter e: Enter, and then enter the command “copy/b *. TDL 1. MP4” to merge these *. TDL files (the file name can be set by yourself), and you will soon get a MP4 format video file.
After testing, this MP4 file is an ordinary video file, which can play normally.
Copy/b *. TDL 1.mp4 there is space in the middle of the command here, which needs to be noted.
- How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer？
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- Solution of U disk content hidden by virus
- Unicode decodeerror: ‘UTF-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0x80 in position 3131: invalid start byte solution
- Prompt 550 remove directory operation failed when FTP delete folder
- Mac: how to show hidden files under Apple Mac operating system
- HBase import CSV file
- Win10 UEFI+BMR losslessly changed to UEFI+GPt
- OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing problem
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- Windows update has an error code_ 800700C1
- Delete files with specified suffix in specified folder under Linux
- tortoiseSVN cleanup failed
- “Permission denied” error in Oracle10g installation
- 0028opengl program running prompt glut32.dll missing one of the solutions
- Windows encountered 1152 when installing software: error extracting files to the temporary location
- Visual studio code shortcut
- Word column after the text evenly distributed in the left and right two columns, rather than fill in the left column and then fill in the right column, how to do?
- Visual studio 2017, OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing solution