Reason: the oozie user cannot SSH remotely to the root user.
Change to oozie: X: 973:967: oozie user:/var/lib/oozie:/bin/Bash
2. It can be executed: Su – oozie
3.ssh-keygen<Generate secret key
4.Cat / var/lib/oozie/.ssh/id_ rsa.pub
5. Send the generated public key to the remote server user
/ root/.ssh/authorized_ keys
- Git push Submit to Remote Error: “remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.“
- Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021
- C++ Opencv+BaiDu OCR“error“: “unsupported_grant_type“, “error_description“: “The authorization grant
- [Solved] Git push Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- [Solved] GitHub Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- How to Solve SSH Login Error: WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!
- How to Fix Microsoft SQL Server Error 1326
- Rabbitmq: Erlang distribution failed solution
- [Solved] Docker Error: Failed to connect to bus: Host is down
- [Solved] VUE Use Filters Error: [Vue warn]: Error in render: “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘toFixed’ of undefined”
- [Solved] SecureCRT error: keyboard-interactive authentication with the ssh2 server failed
- How to Solve Hexo init error: bash: hexo: command not found
- The drone settings page is not trusted
- Rsync Error: Operation not permitted [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Eureka related services Start Error: cannot execute request on any known server
- Net use Errors Explanation
- Tomcat: “localhost:8080” Error 401: Unauthorized
- Axios request failed, get the status code and error information, how to encapsulate the function dealing with the public error code
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- Postgres uuid_generate_v1() does not exist [How to Solve]