Mount -T NFS 192.168.1.83:/home/ WRR/TMP/WRR
< 4> svc: failed to register lockdv1 RPC service (errno 111).
< 4> lockd_up: makesock failed, error=-111
If I add nolock it will just return. But later copy file card dead. But it’s a little too much.
The mount -t NFS 192.168.1.83:/home/WRR/web/TMP/WRR
& lt; 4> SVC: failed to register lockdv1 RPC service (110) errno.
the mount: mounting 192.168.1.83:/home/WRR/web on/TMP/WRR failed: Connection timed out
Maybe this error is related to Nfs server permissions, so add the no_root_squard parameter to the server. To continue. There’s still a mistake.
Because the NFS server factor is excluded, then mount is fine (because it’s a little copier). So this is a story that has nothing to do with servers and mounts.
See on the English post (http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Linux/nfs-mount-problem-on-microblaze/td-p/153272)
Something is not running on the Busybox file system. Some additional parameters need to be added.
The mount -o port = 2049, nolock, proto = TCP -t NFS 192.168.103.83:/home/WRR/web/TMP/WRR
It worked. The magic parameters are in port and proto= TCP. The exact cause is unknown.
- NFS mount error: mount.nfs mount system call failed
- Linux mounting errors (Error mounting /dev/sda8 at /media)
- could not be opened to write the process output: fopen(/tmp\sf_proc_00.out.lock)
- Debug assembler NTVDM has encountered a system error The equipment connected to the system does not work
- SUSE mount NFS prompt mount.nfs no such device
- Cannot remove : Input/output error
- Nohup command in Linux: nohup: assigning input and attaching output to‘ nohup.out ’
- [Solved] Imx6qdl Android 5.0 kernel 3.10 can’t mount system file system
- Float: 99: input / output error appears in vscode SSH plug-in
- (20200912Solved) nohup: ignoring input and appending output to ‘nohup.out‘
- When the permission question mark appears in the sshfs mount, or input / output error occurs
- Linux execution LS error: LS: cannot open directory.: input / output error solution
- vagrant up reports an error mounting failed with the error: No such device mounting directory failed
- Windows 7 system, start to run input CMD, the window flashed by, disappeared
- /sbin/mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: No such device
- net start mysql System error 2 has occurred. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Configuring NFS server in Linux
- Problems encountered in window10 system configuration tesseract
- Use jstack to output the stack information in Java process to the specified file and analyze it
- Error encountered while executing PIP install: error: complete output from command Python setup.py egg_ info: