Mount -T NFS 192.168.1.83:/home/ WRR/TMP/WRR
< 4> svc: failed to register lockdv1 RPC service (errno 111).
< 4> lockd_up: makesock failed, error=-111
If I add nolock it will just return. But later copy file card dead. But it’s a little too much.
The mount -t NFS 192.168.1.83:/home/WRR/web/TMP/WRR
& lt; 4> SVC: failed to register lockdv1 RPC service (110) errno.
the mount: mounting 192.168.1.83:/home/WRR/web on/TMP/WRR failed: Connection timed out
Maybe this error is related to Nfs server permissions, so add the no_root_squard parameter to the server. To continue. There’s still a mistake.
Because the NFS server factor is excluded, then mount is fine (because it’s a little copier). So this is a story that has nothing to do with servers and mounts.
See on the English post (http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Linux/nfs-mount-problem-on-microblaze/td-p/153272)
Something is not running on the Busybox file system. Some additional parameters need to be added.
The mount -o port = 2049, nolock, proto = TCP -t NFS 192.168.103.83:/home/WRR/web/TMP/WRR
It worked. The magic parameters are in port and proto= TCP. The exact cause is unknown.
- Linux common problems and Solutions
- Node.js Using port 80 to report errors in Linux
- Grpc client access server prompt: RPC error: code = unimplemented desc = unknown service possible reasons
- Errno in Linux Programming
- Modelsim compiles vivado IP and reports error protection region
- Mount windows NTFS partition under Linux
- Configuring NFS server in Linux
- NFS mount error: mount.nfs mount system call failed
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- Error encountered when running WCF
- Tns-03505: the ultimate solution to failed to resolve name
- Install wampserver and prompt could not execute menu item internal error
- Docker builds the pit that Seata stepped on. can not connect to services-server
- Mount error (22): invalid argument refer to the mount.cifs (8) manual page (
- /sbin/mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: No such device
- PHP & nbsp; built in server array
- “ValueError: check_hostname requires server_hostname“ when trying to update conda
- TCP error code 10061: unable to connect because the target machine actively refused http://localhost :8732/Design_ Time_ Addresses/TeacherHelperServic
- filezilla Failed to create listen socket on port 21 for IPv4 solution