Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: ‘pred(* previous, *i)’
IdleLogic:OnLoadCompleted(Object, Object) (at Assets/BLAZGame/Script/GameScript/Idle/IdleLogic.cs:149)
c__Iterator2:MoveNext() (at Assets/BLAZ/Script/Function/AssetBundleManager/BaseLoader.cs:192)
is an assertion error that doesn’t affect the project, but it looks pretty ugly.
error timing: when the game is running and one of the game resources is loaded, an error is found.
locates this resource
and then click through the resource hierarchy, the assertion error disappears
should be an error in the editor Inspector because the editor was previously developed in the project.
- Unity 3D – assertion failed: assertion failed on expression: ‘! Getmaineditorwindow()’ error
- Unit error assertion failed on expression
- [Solved] Unity Error: Assertion failed on expression: ‘m_ErrorCode == MDB_MAP_RESIZED
- Error: (- 215: assertion failed)
- PCL Programming Notes — assertion ` PX! = 0 ‘failed
- error: (-215:Assertion failed) !ssize.empty() in function ‘resize‘
- Debug Assertion Failed! Detailed solution
- Information contained in Debug Assertion Failed of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
- RT-thread assertion failed at function:rt_application_init
- OpenCV error: (-215:Assertion failed) !_src.empty() in function ‘cv::cvtColor‘
- cv2.error: OpenCV(3.4.2) error: (-215:Assertion failed) !empty() in function ‘detectMultiScale‘
- Successfully solved opencv error: assertion failed (SCN = = 3 | SCN = = 4) in CV:: cvtcolor
- Opencv problem: opencv error: assertion failed (! Empty()) in detectmultiscale
- (-215:Assertion failed) 0 ＜= contourIdx && contourIdx ＜ (int)last in function ‘cv::drawContours‘
- Wrong classification of Python — assertion cur_ Target is greater than or equal to 0 and cur_ Target is less than n_ classes failed
- Assertion `input_val ＞= zero && input_val ＜= one` failed