I recently upgraded Android studio 4.1.3 to the latest version 4.2.1, and the following error was reported when running the project:
The following project options are deprecated and have been removed:
Databinding v1 is removed.
Unable to load class ‘javax.xml.bind.JAXBException’.
This is an unexpected error. Please file a bug containing the idea.log file.
Execution failed for task ‘:app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac’.
I was puzzled. I searched the Internet and found the reason. The Databinding framework requires Java 8 and below. The above version lacks some classes.
The new version of AS comes with 11, and then the jdk path is changed to 8, but it is not allowed to change, theoretically it should be possible to change it, there is no way, only the one before installation
AS4.1.3 version, and then run the project OK. Of course, this method is conservative and safe. If you have to use JDK11, it is estimated that the project will be changed.
- To solve the execution failed for task ‘: app:transformDexArchiveWithDexMergerForDebug ‘
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:processDebugManifest’.
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeDebugResources’.
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:stripDebugDebugSymbols‘.
- Error:Execution failed for task ‘:app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug’
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:processDebugManifest’
- Perfect solution Error:Execution failed for task ‘: APP:transformClassesWithDexForDebug ‘… Problem
- Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForDebug The solution
- Error:Execution failed for task’:app:processDebugResources’. Personally resolved
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:installDebug’.
- Quick solution org.gradle.api . tasks.TaskExecutionException : Execution failed for task ‘: app:compileJava ‘
- [error record] Android App packaging error (entry name ‘assets / xxx. XML’ merged)
- Flutter development: prompt error parsing localfile when running the project: ‘/ users / xxx / Android / APP / SRC / main / androidmanifest. XML’… Solution
- Android 9.0 APP Install Android 4.4 Error: classnotfoundexception
- Execution failed for task :Test:lintVitalRelease/Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release
- When Android Studio runs the app, it prompts Error: Please select Android SDK
- Error code 1 error resolution (NPX create react app my app execution reports an error)