I recently upgraded Android studio 4.1.3 to the latest version 4.2.1, and the following error was reported when running the project:
The following project options are deprecated and have been removed:
Databinding v1 is removed.
Unable to load class ‘javax.xml.bind.JAXBException’.
This is an unexpected error. Please file a bug containing the idea.log file.
Execution failed for task ‘:app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac’.
I was puzzled. I searched the Internet and found the reason. The Databinding framework requires Java 8 and below. The above version lacks some classes.
The new version of AS comes with 11, and then the jdk path is changed to 8, but it is not allowed to change, theoretically it should be possible to change it, there is no way, only the one before installation
AS4.1.3 version, and then run the project OK. Of course, this method is conservative and safe. If you have to use JDK11, it is estimated that the project will be changed.
- Problems in learning Aidl
- How to solve the problem of requirements check failed for JDK 8 when Cordova 9.0 is built
- Conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1 solution
- import org.junit.Test And @ test error reporting — solutions
- Android appears java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError A solution to the error
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Java and Android commons codec usage and nosuch method error
- Commandinvocationfailure: failed to build APK problem record
- Idea error: error: Java: error: release 5 is not supported
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- When Android Studio runs the app, it prompts Error: Please select Android SDK
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: ArrayAdapter requires the resource ID to be a TextView
- Default interface methods are only supported starting with Android N (–min-api 24): com.XXXX
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Notes on flex RSL application
- Some problems encountered by Android Aidl
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Android Error | Failed to find target with hash string ”android-23′ in…