Incompatibile SockJS! Main site uses: “1.5.0”, the iframe: “1.0.0”. at s (VM6 sockjs.min.js:2) When
starting the service today, I got this error inexplicably, I thought it was my code There was a problem, Baidu search found that everyone said that the problem of nginx reverse proxy, I did not install nginx! nginx! nginx!
So I checked my package-lock.json and modified the sockjs-client version to 1.5.1, and reinstalled the dependency on npm i and it was ok.
- Nginx upload error 413 request entity too large
- Nginx redirects the interfac /API to another interface/API
- Nginx reverse proxy MySQL
- Cannot find module ‘lodash’
- WebSocket handshake Unexpected response code 403
- Nginx start error: job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- An error is reported in the compiler require of laravel: installation failed, reversing/ composer.json to its original content.
- Implementation of HTTPS file server based on nginx in win2012
- Nginx installation in MAC
- failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 400
- Deployment project websocket failed: error during websocket Handshake: unexpected response code: 400
- Nginx: recv() failed (104: connection reset by peer) troubleshooting
- Nextcloud error: “access forbidden CSRF check failed”
- Nginx reports 502 error, log connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream. A personal effective solution
- nginx: [error] invalid PID number in /var/run/nginx.pid
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 download and installation and error:16 The solution of
- objs/addon/ngx_http_proxy_connect_module-master/ngx_http_proxy_connect_module.o] Error 1
- Error: connect econnreused 127.0.0.1:7890 in postman
- CentOS7 nginx Failed to read PID from file /run/nginx.pid: Invalid argument？