You can find the camera driver on the raspberry PI, but input
raspistil-o image.jpg on the raspberry PI terminal, and output the following error:
mmal: Cannot read camera info, keeping the defaults for OV5647 mmal: mmal_vc_component_create: failed to create component 'vc.ril.camera' (1:ENOMEM) mmal: mmal_component_create_core: could not create component 'vc.ril.camera' (1) mmal: Failed to create camera component mmal: main: Failed to create camera component mmal: Camera is not detected. Please check carefully the camera module is installed correctly
The reason for this is that the camera used is a USB camera, while the Raspistill command only works with the CSI camera. For the USB camera, you can access it by calling FSWEbCAM.
sudo apt-get install fswebcam to install fswebcam on raspberry PI terminal. Enter
sudo fswebcam image.jpg for the photo test. You can use this method by entering
- VIDEOIO ERROR: V4L: can’t open camera by index 0
- picamera.exc.PiCameraMMALError: Failed to enable connection: Out of resource
- “ XX.app ”It is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the wastebasket.
- ROS package ROS_ astra_ Camera cannot open RGB lens
- Solutions to the problem of using sudo caused by Ubuntu’s wrong modification of sudoers
- How to login raspberry pie
- Raspberry pie view IP address (command ifconfig) and exit Ping
- error: command ‘arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc’ failed with exit status 1, Raspberry Pi installation paramiko
- Solution to the problem that the camera can’t display when ROS running
- Several ways to check the IP address of raspberry pie
- Error: Command ‘arm linux gnueabihf GCC’ failed with exit status 1, raspberry pie install paramiko
- ROS problem: vidioc_ S_ FMT error 16, Device or resource busy
- How to install scikit learn and other scientific computing libraries in Ubuntu 16.04
- Raspberry pie upgrade to Python 3.7.3
- Mac bigsur cannot create other directory solutions in the root directory (M1 chip is also applicable)
- Error code 2: Access violation error.
- Create a new project in pycharm: modulenotfounde rror:No module named ‘distutils.util‘
- Prompt “libevent not found” when installing tmux
- How to solve the problem of no sound after Apple Mac recovers from sleep?
- Mex compiler error handling in MATLAB and GCC installation in Ubuntu