I encountered some problems while debugging the code on baseline. At that time, I reported an error and couldn’t find the reason repeatedly. Later, inspired by the following blog, I finally solved the problem. I will summarize this problem again
The problem may be the following: pay attention to the parameters when calling dataloder
self.train_dataloader = DataLoader(train_dataset, batch_size=TrainOption.train_batch_size, shuffle=TRUE, num_workers=TrainOption.data_load_worker_num)
The parameter setting of shuffle is wrong, because there is already a batch_ Sample, there is no need to shuffle for random sample, so shuffle here should be set to false.
- How to Fix Sklearn ValueError: This solver needs samples of at least 2 classes in the data, but the data
- ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 6, got 1)
- Random number random reports an error. Illegalargumentexception: bound must be positive
- RuntimeError: ‘lengths’ argument should be a 1D CPU int64 tensor, but got 1D cuda:0 Long tensor
- ValueError: Integers to negative integer powers are not allowed.
- matlab Error Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.
- Python3-ValueError:not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 0)
- ValueError: Expected more than 1 value per channel when training, got input size torch.Size([1, 256,
- ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 0)
- [solved] error: valueerror: expected 2D array, got scalar array instead
- Error occurred when Python called cv2.findcontours: valueerror: not enough values to unpack (expected 3, got 2)
- ValueError: Object arrays cannot be loaded when allow_ Pickle = false solution
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Expected object of scalar type Float but got scalar type Double for argument #2 ‘mat1‘
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘sklearn.datasets.samples_generator‘
- Ida batch processes virus share samples to obtain ASM files and bytes files
- but “catkin_make“ must be invoked in the root of workspace
- An error is reported when installing the package directly in pycharm, but it can be installed through the terminal. Error non zero exit code (2)
- 7. Reverse Integer [easy] (Python)
- Due to multi process — pychar debug breakpoint debugging encounter pychar dataloader will be stuck
- RuntimeError: Expected hidden size (x, x, x), got(x, x, x)