This error occurs when creating dynamic components using JSX:
Unknown custom element: <component> - did you register the component correctly
The reason is that we take it for granted that in template syntax, dynamic components are created like this:
The JSX syntax should be:
Then the above error appears, hhhhh.
Therefore, the correct way to write it is to use createElement instead of component is, which is the price of going deep into the bottom layer.
- Module build failed: SyntaxError: Unexpected token
- When react dynamically prunes components by operating arrays, the state of the remaining components is not preserved. Solution to the problem (method of dynamically setting unique key value)
- Keep alive in Vue
- Splash fcgi: child exited with: 127 possible causes
- Solution of off grid pin in Ad
- Vue error: did you register the component correctly? For.., make sure to provide the “name” option (solved)
- Higher order components in react
- The tutorial and difference of glew, glfw, glad and freeglut
- Solve the problem of showing unregistered (unknown custom element) when importing components into Ant Design Pro
- CMake_ Compiling VTK_ 9.0.0 running vtkcommoncolor DLL has access conflict
- json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
- Android Failure [INSTALL_ FAILED_ VERSION_ Downgrad] solutions
- About writing [if] and [else] statements in JSP, Syntax error on token “else”, delete this token
- Android studio AAPT: error: attribute android:requestLegacyExternalStorage not found.
- Solution: vs currently does not hit the breakpoint and has not loaded any symbols for the document
- Idea running error running ‘application’: solution to command line is too long
- Module ‘Seaborn’ has no attribute ‘scatterplot’ solution
- An error is reported in the compiler require of laravel: installation failed, reversing/ composer.json to its original content.
- Solution to “An error occurred while loading the archive” appears when decompressing the rar file compressed package
- Prompt “XXX is” when debugging real machine busy:Processing symbol Files “and” Xcode will continue when XXX is finished“