when making the
line chart , the data is obtained through
Ajax , that is, clicking different values will display different charts, and then such an error occurs in the process of testing<
refer to several blogs:
ecarts.js report error cannot read property ‘ToFixed’ of null
it’s written very carefully, but it’s useless for my questions here
In the process of solving the above problems, the console has a warning
there is a chart instance already initialized on the DOM (not in the screenshot above), and I want to know the problem to be solved, so I take a look at Baidu:
1, there is a chart instance already initialized on the DOM
2 Ecart notes – initialization and destruction
although this is not helpful for my problems, it makes me understand
ecarts a little more. Let’s talk about the problems I have solved!
In fact, it’s very simple, I suddenly have an idea, try the next result is good
at the beginning, there are data (more than two), and graphics can be drawn
when you click other, the graph will not come out (at this time, there is only one data). After thinking about it, the line chart can be drawn from at least two data, ah!
Solution: there may be only one data
- [Solved] Java.lang.IllegalStateException: Type handler was null on parameter mapping for property ‘__frch_it
- Mapper.xml Error: Error setting non null for parameter #3 with JdbcType null.
- [Solved] ImageIO.read(inputStream) Read .webp Format Image Error
- JUnit tests mybatis-plus error: null pointer [How to Solve]
- Mybatis Error: All elements are null [How to Solve]
- Not showing null elements JAVA [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Kafka Error: Discovered coordinator XXXXX:9092 (id: 2147483647 rack: null) for group itstyle.
- Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1 [How to Solve]
- Springboot uses Oracle database to report property ‘sqlsessionfactory’ or ‘sqlsessiontemplate’ are required
- mybatis Error: All elements are null [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Javaweb Error: inStream parameter is null
- NULL value exception occurs when freemarker renders the page globally in the springboot project
- [Solved] Openfegn Remote Call Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
- Dubbo failed to register and consumer null pointer exception
- [Solved] TStatus(statusCode:ERROR_STATUS, sqlState:HY000, errorMessage:IllegalStateException: null
- [Solved] SpringBoot Error: Property ‘mapperLocations‘ was not specified.
- How to Solve Image Upload Error: Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to execute ‘put‘ on ‘IDBObjectStore‘
- HQL statement query error: could not resolve property [Solved]
- [Solved] In case of “transactionmanager” while setting bean property “transactionmanager” error
- [Solved] Spring Boot Project Error: Failed to load property source from