Fangfa project scenario:
lr runs 1000 concurrent operations for 20 minutes, and some errors occur during execution
The error message is as follows: a small number of errors are reported as follows:
Error: Two Way Communication Error: Function two_way_comm_post_message / two_way_comm_post_message_ex failed. Error: Failed to deliver a p2p message from parent to child process, reason - communication error.
Generally, there is no specific prompt information. Considering that it is a problem with the press, the concurrency is too large to handle
Method 1: You need to modify the dat file in two locations
1. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\launch_service\dat\channel_configure.dat
2. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LoadRunner\dat\channel_configure.dat
Method 2: Add a press.
- [Solved] Error reading comm device when writing serial communication with MSComm control
- Two implementation methods of spring boot scan mapper interface class
- [Solved] Communications–8–Generated resource conflict: two resources of the same name: /Radioxx
- How to Solve J-link Error (Two Command Errors & Solution)
- C Language error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Expected all tensors to be on the same device, but found at least two devices, cpu and
- [Solved] Fatal message conversion error; message rejected; it will be dropped or routed to a dead letter exchan
- app:kaptDebugKotlin no error message [How to Solve]
- ABAP: Overbooking BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST error reported FI/CO interface: inconsistent FI/CO voucher header data to be updated
- Jenkins error: exception message 137
- SAP: How to Solve error Message Number SO322
- TensorFlow issue: Expected int32, got list containing Tensors of type ‘_Message’ instead.
- How to Solve Ogg start error message ogg-00014
- Hive Error: FAILED: RuntimeException Error loading hooks(hive.exec.post.hooks): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.atlas.hive.hook.HiveHook
- Grpc Error: failed to unmarshal the received message proto: can‘t skip unknown wire type 7
- [Solved] Message from debugger: debug-server is x86_64 binary running in translation, attached failed.
- [Solved] Error: Message failed: 554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:OutboundSpamException;
- [Solved] Error running query: MetaException(message:Got exception: java.net.ConnectException Call From XXXX
- Fuseki failed with message “Parse error: [line:1, col: 1] Content is not allowed in prolog.“
- AN ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS WHEN TOMCAT DEPLOYS A NEW PROJECT: INVALID BYTE TAG IN CONSTANT POOL: 15