Recently, I encountered a problem when using golang grpc stream.
After receiving data for a period of time, the receiver suddenly prints grpc: failed to unmarshal the received message proto: can’t skip unknown wire type seven
And it’s not going to recover.
Check the source code, found that this error, generally is the incoming message out of the problem, resulting in parsing failure.
It is also possible that the Pb used is not updated, resulting in failure of alignment and parsing.
So I tried to update all the Pb used, and found that this problem has not been solved.
Then we put the doubt on the message.
Looking at the code, we found that after the sender sent the data, this part of the data was modified by other cooperators!
- Cache penetration, cache breakdown and cache avalanche solutions
- [Solved] Faceswap Error: CRITICAL An unexpected crash has occurred.You MUST provide this file if seeking assistan
- Anaconda start error resolution navigator start error
- How to Solve PageHelper.startPage count Error
- Qt5core.pdb is not loaded [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error getting bean using springboot: no qualifying bean of type ‘xxx’ available
- [Solved] ‘pyopenssl’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from requests’ is a dependency of conda
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021
- Tomcat Error parsing HTTP request header Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors
- WordPress update failed 429 too many requests (How to Fix)
- [Android Error] java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
- Report Duplicate keys detected: ‘0’. This may cause an update error in VUE and the solution
- [Solved] JSON parse error: Unexpected character (‘‘‘ (code 39)): was expecting double-quote to start ……
- Using elementui El-dialog as a subcomponent to close an error
- [HTTP] Solve the 406 not acceptable error
- The loop of life and death occurs when the El table component of element UI is bidirectional bound
- [Solved] Mavenwas cached in the local repository
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- How to Solve RemoveError: setuptools is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda
- [Fixed]ERROR: canceling statement due to conflict with recovery