3. In the popup dialog, click “…” Select the directory you want to save, save here under D:TempLib.
4. Click OK to return to the previous interface and click Export to Export the information selected by default to the directory D:TempLib.
5. Check D:TempLib directory, found that many files have been exported, as shown in the figure below.
6. However, it is important to note that the devices here are not working properly at this time, and I am sure many readers will encounter problems here.
Because by default, Allegro checks to see if the pad file used for encapsulation exists in the directory specified by the environment variable. For example, on my computer, the PAD path is set to D:LibraryAllegro.
If the weld inventory used in the encapsulation is in D:LibraryAllegro, the export operation in Step 4 does not export the solder disk. For example, a wrapper file uses both Pad10x20 and Pad20x10. Pad10x20 exists in D:LibraryAllegro and is not exported. Pad20x10 does not exist in D:LibraryAllegro will be exported.
7. Then the key question comes, how to export all the pads?Go back to Step 4, and check “No Libraries Dependencies”, which means “not dependent on library files”. Click Export again, and you will see many more files in the directory D:TempLib. Pad.
At this point, Allegro’s PSM and PAD directories are pointed to D:TempLib, and the packaging here can be used normally.
- Git centenary export package file command
- Export and import method of MySQL under Linux
- Allegro’s solution to “symbol is missing a refdes”
- Import / export. SQL file / gzip file for MySQL under Linux
- vs2013 wdk8.1 ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrnlmp.exe
- Zip to decompress the jar package, like the add file in the jar package
- 【Oracle】IMP-00010: not a valid export file, header failed verification
- Idea Maven project uses package to package and report error (package does not exist)
- Altium designer 18: failed to export
- A method of generating subtitle file for MP3
- How to select the jar package version for Maven package when the jar package versions referenced by multiple modules are inconsistent
- Using cbmakegen to export makefile of code:: blocks
- Win10 can not open the picture, file system error (- 214721996) repair method
- Unity package APK exception failed to re package resources
- Failed to import package with error: couldn’t decompress package
- Solution to “An error occurred while loading the archive” appears when decompressing the rar file compressed package
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- Datagrip import & export table structure and data
- Method of modifying file and folder permission by Chmod command in Linux
- Spoop export hive to MySQL