The action ‘Install’ for product ‘MySQL Server 5.7.19’ failed.
attempted to uninstall the file, it was useless to reinstall, finally found a solution:
32 Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013!! 32 bit . Even if your computer is 64 bit
installation site: span> https://www.microsoft.com/zh-cn/download/details.aspx?id=40784
although do not know why, but the problem has been solved, mysql service installed successfully.
MySQL installation: http://jingyan.baidu.com/article/cd4c2979033a17756f6e6047.html span>
reproduced from http://blog.csdn.net/JINsweet/article/details/78110835?locationNum=5
- Solution: PIP install MySQL Python has the following problems
- Solution for Error Code: s1023 when installing DirectX SDK
- Problems and solutions in using Linux
- error: Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0 is required
- Install python’s C extension compilation environment under windows (solve “error: command’cl.exe’ failed: No such file or directory”)
- Fix vs2017 unable to install
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- 12c Instant Client Throws System Error Code 126 or 193 or 106
- Install anaconda error: failed to create anaconda menus
- Solution to CUDA installation failure problem visual studio integration failed
- Oserror: [winerror 126] the specified module was not found. Pytoch couldn’t find caffe2_ detectron_ ops.dll
- This program cannot be started because vcruntime140 is missing from your computer_ 1.dll。 Try to install the program again to solve the problem.
- Vs2015 compiling ffmpeg source code
- Solutions to problems in SAS 9.3 x64 importing and exporting Excel
- Error from Python installation Library: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required
- net start mysql System error 2 has occurred. The system cannot find the file specified.
- PIP installation error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required perfect solution
- [Solved] error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required
- FileZilla server failed to initialize SSL Library
- When running PHP file with Notepad + +