Failed with error: unable to access 'https://github.com/lin10/SSM-demo/': The requested URL returned error: 403
This problem is most likely due to the fact that your local Git user is not a user of the repository to which you committed your code. For this reason, you need to delete the git user data that you have saved locally.
First, you need to open the computer control panel, then enter the user account and home security, and finally go to the credential manager, select Windows credentials.
In the Windows credentials you can see that the github user has been logged in, and now all you need to do is delete the user.
When this is done, resubmit the code to the remote Git repository.
You’ll see a pop-up window that says you need to log on to Github. Just log back in and enter your password.
Continue to re-push and submit to Github, you can confirm whether the correct Git address is configured and the submitted user
You can see a hint of success.
16:25 51 files committed: [ADD] new SSM framework demo 16:42 Push successful: Pushed 1 commit to origin/master
- [Solved] fatal: could not read Username for
- [Solved] push declined due to email privacy restrictions (GH007 error code)
- [Solved] Error: SRC refspec master doors not match any
- Git fatal: No configured push destination. Either specify the URL from the command-line or co
- [Solved] idea git Update failed unable to access ‘httpxxx‘ The requested URL returned error: 500
- How to Fix the printer error 0x00000709 on Windows
- Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021
- [Solved] Git push Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- Git push Submit to Remote Error: “remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.“
- Error: Host Key Verification Failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Springcloud config Error: Error occured cloning to base directory.
- Git pull code error fatal: authentication failed fo
- Git Push Error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:
- [Solved] github Error: ERROR: You‘re using an RSA key with SHA-1
- Net use Errors Explanation
- The requested URL returned error: 403 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Zsh: one of the solutions to parse error near ‘\n’
- How to Solve Git Error: error: failed to push some refs to……
- [Solved] Git error: bad signature 0x00000000 fatal: index file corrupt