Failed with error: unable to access 'https://github.com/lin10/SSM-demo/': The requested URL returned error: 403
This problem is most likely due to the fact that your local Git user is not a user of the repository to which you committed your code. For this reason, you need to delete the git user data that you have saved locally.
First, you need to open the computer control panel, then enter the user account and home security, and finally go to the credential manager, select Windows credentials.
In the Windows credentials you can see that the github user has been logged in, and now all you need to do is delete the user.
When this is done, resubmit the code to the remote Git repository.
You’ll see a pop-up window that says you need to log on to Github. Just log back in and enter your password.
Continue to re-push and submit to Github, you can confirm whether the correct Git address is configured and the submitted user
You can see a hint of success.
16:25 51 files committed: [ADD] new SSM framework demo 16:42 Push successful: Pushed 1 commit to origin/master
- [Solved] idea git Update failed unable to access ‘httpxxx‘ The requested URL returned error: 500
- The requested URL returned error: 403 [How to Solve]
- fatal: unable to access”: The requested URL returned error: 500
- [Solved] Curl: (22) the requested URL returned error: 404 when installing XXX on MAC brew
- [Solved] Git push Warning: error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413
- [Solved] Git push error: error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 the requested URL returned error: 413
- [Solved] Git submits locally to the remote warehouse Error: failed to push some refs to…
- Github Clone Error: RPC failed; result=56, HTTP code=200
- [Solved] “HttpSendRequest“ failed, Windows error code=12002 andretry limit (0) exceeded for URL
- [Solved] UE4 Error: Couldn‘t find file for package *** requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: ***
- [Solved] Consul Error: github.com/boltdb/bolt github.com/boltdb/bolt github.com/hashicorp/raft-boltdb
- [Solved] MongoDB Error: FaileError: dToParse: Password must be URL Encoded for mongodb:// URL:
- Git fatal: No configured push destination. Either specify the URL from the command-line or co
- There is no error when compiling and packaging the IDEA code, but the code displays an error
- IDEA: How to Solve spark source code Modified Error
- Git Push Error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:
- github Error: Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt.
- [Solved] Win10: Failed to connect to github.com port 443 Timed out
- [Solved] LaTeX Error: \Url Error -＞\url used in a moving argument.
- [Solved] GitHub Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.