The error is as follows:
I wanted to add a public data source in the modules folder under the store directory to cache data for sharing by multiple components, but I haven’t finished writing it yet. Therefore, this error is reported.
Write the basic structure completely. As follows:
the directory is: store/modules/xxx. JS
Novices continue to grope for themselves
- [Solved] Vue + uniapp Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘getters‘ of undefined
- Vue require Error: node_modules/babel-loader/lib
- Solve the data transfer between vue irrelevant components error: this.$store.commit is not a function
- [Solved] Vue Error: Failed to mount component: template or render function not defined
- VUE: Property or method “deleteFun“ is not defined on the instance but referenced during render. [How to Fix]
- [Solved] Parcel Package Error: Cannot read property ‘length‘ of undefined
- An error occurred: Sorry,Faithfully yours, nginx Error
- ElasticSearch Create Index Error: mapper_parsing_exception Root mapping definition has unsupported parameters
- The use of vue-echarts and compilation error solutions
- Cache penetration, cache breakdown and cache avalanche solutions
- Cli Write Error: This is related to npm not being able to find a file. [Solved]
- Unknown custom element: [xxx] – did you register the component correctly…
- NPM Install Error: npm ERR! ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
- Error Report of Yarn Create UMI
- Mac error: SH: Vue cli service: command not found
- [Solved] This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
- C Language error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- [How to Solve Vue warn]: Unknown custom element: did you register the component correctly?
- NPM start project error: cannot find module ‘webpack’ problem solution