Record – when Spyder is opened, “an error occurred while starting the kernel” appears
when using Spyder, "an error occurred while starting the kernel" appears. Spyder reported an error attributeerror: type object 'ioloop' has no attribute 'initialized'
Search the online methods as follows:
the command is Spyder — reset
“An error occurred while starting the kernel” still appears after trying.
enter CONDA update Spyder ipykernel tornado pyzmq
in the terminal. This is also tried, but still an error is reported
The following three methods are finally solved. It is said that the version of tornado is too high. After checking that my version is 6.0, I uninstalled the original version and reinstalled a lower version.
pip uninstall tornado pip install tornado==4.5.3：
- How to Solve Spyder Version incompatible error
- [Solved] Jupyter notebook: TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘io_loop’
- [Mac M1] How to Solve import wordcloud Error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘wordcloud‘
- Error in sitecustomize set PYTHONVERBOSE for traceback KeyError: ‘PYTHONPATH’
- visdom Install and Run Error: raise Connectionerror [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Pycham Error: non zero exit code (2)
- [Solved] original_keras_version = f.attrs[‘keras_version‘].decode(‘utf8‘)
- [Python] error in installing jupyter: defaulting to user installation because normal Requirement already satisfied
- [How to Solve] Kernel died with exit code 1.
- [Solved] flask db migrate execute error: ERROR [flask_migrate] Error: Can‘t locate revision identified by ‘8d1ad59dc71a‘
- Pychart: How to Solve myspyder.items import myitem Error
- [Solved] scikit-learn Error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘sklearn.utils.linear_assignment_’
- Python Kmeans Error: ConvergenceWarning: Number of distinct clusters (99) found smaller than n_clusters (100).
- [Solved] CUDA unknown error – this may be due to an incorrectly set up environment
- [Solved] Odoo Cannot log in error after the Database is Recovered
- ERROR: Failed building wheel for mujoco-py [How to Solve]
- [How to Solve] PyCharm Error: Non-zero exit code (2)
- Python RarFile unpack RAR package Error Rarfile.RarCannotExec: Cannot find Working Tool
- [Solved] Pytorch call tensorboard error: AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow’ has no attribute ‘gfile’
- [Solved] From pip._internal import cmdoptions ImportError: cannot import name SourceDistribution