Record – when Spyder is opened, “an error occurred while starting the kernel” appears
when using Spyder, "an error occurred while starting the kernel" appears. Spyder reported an error attributeerror: type object 'ioloop' has no attribute 'initialized'
Search the online methods as follows:
the command is Spyder — reset
“An error occurred while starting the kernel” still appears after trying.
enter CONDA update Spyder ipykernel tornado pyzmq
in the terminal. This is also tried, but still an error is reported
The following three methods are finally solved. It is said that the version of tornado is too high. After checking that my version is 6.0, I uninstalled the original version and reinstalled a lower version.
pip uninstall tornado pip install tornado==4.5.3：
- How to Solve Spyder Version incompatible error
- [Solved] Error starting proxy server: oserror (10013), “an attempt was made to access the socket in a way that the access permission is not allowed.”, None, 10013, None)
- [How to Solve] Kernel died with exit code 1.
- [Solved] Conda install Error: An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL. HTTP errors are often…
- An error occurred when executing pyinstaller -F xxx.spec after editing the xxx.spec file
- [Solved] RuntimeError An attempt has been made to start a new process
- [Solved] mindinsight modelart Error: RuntimeError: An attempt has been made to start a new process before…
- Python custom convolution kernel weight parameters
- [Solved] KeyError: ‘Transformer/encoderblock_0/MultiHeadDotProductAttention_1/query\\kernel is
- [Solved] SyntaxError: Non-UTF-8 code starting with ‘\xe6‘ in file
- [Solved] Python Error: An attempt has been made to start a new process before the current process has finished …
- [Solved] Mindspot error: Error: runtimeerror:_kernel.cc:88 CheckParam] AddN output shape must be equal to input…
- SyntaxError: Non-UTF-8 code starting with ‘\xe4‘ in file [How to Solve Chinese encoding problem]
- RTX 3090 Run pytorch Error: CUDA error: no kernel image is available for execution on the device
- [Solved] RuntimeError: CUDA error: device-side assert triggered CUDA kernel errors
- [Solved] Jupyter notebook: TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘io_loop’
- [Solved] Error occurred when finalizing GeneratorDataset iterator: Failed precondition: Python interpreter st
- [Solved] Jupyter Notebook Start Error: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- [Solved] pyhive error: Could not start SASL: b’Error in sasl_client_start (-4) SASL(-4)
- [Solved] Fatal error C1001 internal error occurred in the compiler openmesh6 three