Failed to get available servers: endpoint format should like ip:port
Cause of error
Ensure that the versions are consistent. The server version downloaded by Seata must be consistent with the dependent version introduced by Maven
Locally installed version
I use seata1 locally Version 4.0
Maven import version
The imported version is cloud version 2.2.7, which encapsulates Seata
Correspondence between Seata and cloud
How to solve
Just keep the locally installed version of Seata consistent with the version imported by Maven. After I change the imported version of maven, I can introduce Seata version 1.4.0.
<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/io.seata/seata-spring-boot-starter --> <dependency> <groupId>io.seata</groupId> <artifactId>seata-spring-boot-starter</artifactId> <version>1.4.0</version> </dependency>
Of course, you can also go to the official website of Seata to download the corresponding seata1.3 version to Maven.
- [Solved] seata Error: io.seata.rm.datasource.exec.LockConflictException: get global lock fail, xid:xxx, lockKeys:xxx
- How to Solve Spring integrate Seata startup error
- [Solved] Arthas failed to bind telnet or http port! Telnet port: 3658, http port: 8563；Error creating bean
- [Solved] seata:Error creating bean with name ‘globalTransactionScanner‘ defined in class path resource
- [Solved] Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint mymysql
- [Solved] docker Error response from daemon driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint lamp
- [Solved] ImageIO.read(inputStream) Read .webp Format Image Error
- The problem of date format conversion between springboot and front end
- How to compare the time in two TimeStamp format?
- [Solved] Web server failed to start. Port 8080 was already in use.
- [Solved] port (127.0.0.1:64444): java.net.SocketException “Interrupted function call: accept failed“
- JAVA: How to Read JSON Format Data (Web Game Development)
- [Solved] Heroku Error: Web process failed to bind to $PORT within 60 seconds of launch
- Problems and causes of Java’s main function format (public static void main (string args()))
- [Solved] SpringBoot Startup Error: Description:Web server failed to start. Port 9090 was already in use.(win10)
- [Solved] Feign Call Port Error: HttpMessageNotReadableException：JSON parse error：Illegal character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 31)
- [Solved] Spring Cloud Use Ribbon Error: No instances available for XXX
- spring cloud 2020 gateway Error 503 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ApplicationContextException: Failed to start bean ‘documentationPluginsBootstrapper‘；
- Error resolving template [index], template might not exist