Failed to get available servers: endpoint format should like ip:port
Cause of error
Ensure that the versions are consistent. The server version downloaded by Seata must be consistent with the dependent version introduced by Maven
Locally installed version
I use seata1 locally Version 4.0
Maven import version
The imported version is cloud version 2.2.7, which encapsulates Seata
Correspondence between Seata and cloud
How to solve
Just keep the locally installed version of Seata consistent with the version imported by Maven. After I change the imported version of maven, I can introduce Seata version 1.4.0.
<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/io.seata/seata-spring-boot-starter --> <dependency> <groupId>io.seata</groupId> <artifactId>seata-spring-boot-starter</artifactId> <version>1.4.0</version> </dependency>
Of course, you can also go to the official website of Seata to download the corresponding seata1.3 version to Maven.
- How to Solve Spring integrate Seata startup error
- [Solved] Spring Cloud Use Ribbon Error: No instances available for XXX
- spring cloud 2020 gateway Error 503 [How to Solve]
- Error resolving template [index], template might not exist
- [Solved] Openfegn Remote Call Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
- Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException (How to Fix)
- Springcloud builds a gateway and starts Error [Solved]
- [Solved] ‘build.plugins.plugin.version‘ for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin is missing.
- [Solved] spring boot integrated PageHelper Error
- [Solved] Failed to start bean ‘eurekaAutoServiceRegistration‘; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerExce
- [Solved] Failed to introspect Class [org.springframework.cloud.netflix.hystrix.HystrixCircuitBreakerConfigura
- [Solved] SpringBoot Create Project and Failed to Access localhost:8080 Error
- How to Solve Swagger error: IllegalStateException
- JUnit tests mybatis-plus error: null pointer [How to Solve]
- [Solved] seata Error: io.seata.rm.datasource.exec.LockConflictException: get global lock fail, xid:xxx, lockKeys:xxx
- [Solved] The Bean Validation API is on the classpath but no implementation could be found
- [Solved] Mybatis add dependencies Error: org.apache.ibatis.builder.BuilderException: Error parsing SQL Mapper Configuration.
- Springboot uses Oracle database to report property ‘sqlsessionfactory’ or ‘sqlsessiontemplate’ are required
- [Solved] SpringBoot Pack Project: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0:resources
- [Solved] BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘configurationPropertiesBeans‘